Kmm 發問時間: 娛樂與音樂其他:娛樂 · 1 0 年前

中文歌詞翻譯成英文

我需要中文歌詞翻譯成的英文歌詞,只要翻譯成英文就好,請不要用網頁翻譯那類的....因為我的外國朋友要看!!!!!!

1.溫嵐-傻瓜

2.S.H.E-觸電

3.南拳媽媽-不該結束

4.揚丞琳-曖昧

5.S.H.E-說你愛我

5 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

溫嵐-傻瓜:

Actually he does the misdemeanor we all understand no different

judgement to glitter ambiguous mobile close the eye to treat as heard

# Actually others' strategic move we all understood nothing

differently to do intentionally weakly act like a spoiled brat shy

only have 1. 彆 to turn the fool to be perhaps pure a lot not that

like artificially falling in love with me not to retain

* The fool we equally are all injuried by the love the wound to

believe this he not equally actually once again is injured the fool we

all equally to be injured actually does not surrender believed pays

can have the price price is only a fool

Repeat #, *, *

抱歉字太多了

2007-08-24 17:23:42 補充:

如果以要的話我再傳給你

參考資料: 奇摩字典
  • 6 年前

一起玩情趣用品網路商城,提供成人情趣用品、情趣內衣等,全省宅配到府、超商付款包裝隱密,歡迎參觀選購。

一起玩情趣用品官網:http://www.17one.net/

一起玩情趣用品粉絲團:https://www.facebook.com/17one

• 1 0 年前

可是我是怕我的文法不對耶......

• 1 0 年前

1.Actually he does the misdemeanor we understand do not have the what different judgment twinkle ambiguous flowing to close one's eyes treat as heard

Actually others' strategic move we understand do not have what to do intentionally differently act like a spoiled brat shy weakly have a point 彆 to turn only

Perhaps the fool purely understood likes artificially not falling in love with me that not to retain

The fool we are injuried by love the wound to believe that equally this he not equally actually again is injured

The fool we were injured actually does not surrender the trust to pay will have the price price only will be a fool equally

2.The wind walks in front of us flings the skirt 襬 to draw the circle flower US's jubilant that fragrance to be a little sinister you nearby me side, but the shadow actually shoulder bumps the shoulder to peep nearby a your lip also to have the happy expression to be obvious

Is obviously yesterday matter I can also the being startled day move how today in the experience a wee bit recollection wants to ask that a stupid question we got down you to guess like this again where could arrive at

But when please do not open the talk between lovers which also silences to let me too quickly worry first to explain the too easy love story not to bear the person aftertaste finally again to receive an electric shock 夠 I joyfully to melt like this

We patiently raise germinate do not blossom anxiously have the long diary to wait for us in any case to fill up it in by the world to discover before plays the fool like this to receive an electric shock happily first has received an electric shock happily until the detonation

2007-08-23 17:00:44 補充:

抱歉

字數太多了,我沒辦法全部回答。

參考資料: 網路, 自己
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 1 0 年前

你這個

去找字典

在把它拼湊一下就好了@@

你也可以當我再說屁話

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。