gina 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

我幫修正一下應文自傳

請各位能者,幫我修正一下英文自傳,非常謝謝!

My name is x x x.

I’m x x years old.

I graduated from x x University,majored in social work.

I joined in Chang-Yo club and student's union in University.

I was the Chang-Yo club president as well as the chief editor of student's union.

I am enjoy talk to people because I think I can learn more things from those who came from different background.

I think social life is very important for character development and gaining administrative experience.

I gained these skill by participation in the club,which made me more confident about dealing with people.

I am interested in reading,and spent a lot of time reading,especially history .

I am good at using Microsoft office,for example word,excel,and powerpoint.

It is Moderate command of English and Indonesia language.

Experience working in Indonesia for seven years.

I know the political and economic conditions in Indonesia well.

I have experience of purchasing and warehouse management in the shoes industry for nine years.

I can inquire and compare with price and make the purchasing order form and with pressing for the time of delivery .

About warehouses, I can control the quantity of material in the warehouse with accuracy, and use the stock effectively.

For the purpose of keeping improving myself,I need to assimilate more knowledge and absorb myself in professional skills.

By doing so,I can make efforts and contribute to the company.

If I have an opportunity to be accepted,I am going to do as possible as I can.

Thank you for your time.

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My name is x x x. I am x x years old (正式的自傳最好避免用縮寫.)

I graduated from x x University and majored in social work.

During my years at the University, I joined the Chang-Yo club and the student union. I was the president of Chang-Yo club as well as the chief editor of the student union.

I enjoy talking to people because I feel that I can learn many things from those who came from different backgrounds.I think social life is very important for character development and for gaining administrative experiences. I gained these skills by participating in the club,which made me more confident about dealing with people.

I am interested in reading and I spend a lot of time reading, especially about history .

I am good at using Microsoft office such as word,excel,and powerpoint.

It is moderate command of English and Indonesian. (這段不太懂你的意思).

I have had experiences working in Indonesia for seven years; therefore, I know the political and economic conditions in Indonesia well.

I have experiences in purchasing and warehouse management in the shoe industry for nine years. I can inquire and compare prices, make the purchasing order form, and press for the time of delivery (這段也有點不太懂你的意思,press for th time of delivery我就把他說成是你可以做的事情之一). Regarding warehouses, I can control the quantity of materials with accuracy and use the stock effectively.

In order to continue improving myself,I need to acquire more knowledge and professional skills.By doing so,I can make efforts to contribute to the company. If I am accepted,I will do as well as I possibly can.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

希望對你有幫助,文章的順暢可能還要在改一下,不過大致上是okay的!

參考資料: 自己
  • 1 0 年前

英文自傳不需要通通都用 I 開頭,實在是很中文化。

你可以去看看下面那個部落格,它裡面有滿多英文翻譯和自傳和中英履歷相關的範例&文章,你也可以在上面發問或留言!

滿多需要英文求職信件和履歷表的人在那邊討論的你可以去看看

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

參考資料: 有滿多網友在那邊討論英文自傳的事
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。