promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
笨蛋 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急 )) 英文翻譯!!!

If you go to an exhibition of computers, you will very likely find that most of them are made in Taiwan.

It is likely to rain all day, so bring a rauncoat or an umbrella with you.

I know all love stories are alike. It's just that this one is mone.

Ellen's sons are twins, so she likes to dress them alike.

Recycling of plastic gags is now a common practice in Taiwan.

All these toys are made of plastic.

The bride and groom will arrive at the church in half an hour.

Greece is one of the European Union.

The author of the book is a Greek.

The highest peaks of the Alps are covered with snow all year round.

According to the schedule, they were supposed to finish the project by the end of July,but they didn't.

Davud will pick up a birthday cake for Mom on his way home.

Can someone pick me up at the airport at three-thirty tomorrow afternoon?

If we picjed up all the trash lying around,we would have a cleaner environment.

15點 拜託!!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

If you go to an exhibition of computers, you will very likely find that most of them are made in Taiwan.如果你去電腦展, 你就很可能會發現大部分的電腦都是台灣製的.

It is likely to rain all day, so bring a rauncoat or an umbrella with you.很可能整天都會下雨, 所以請隨身帶著雨衣或雨傘吧.

I know all love stories are alike. It's just that this one is mone.我知道所有的愛情故事都很像. 只不過這一次的故事主角是我.

Ellen's sons are twins, so she likes to dress them alike.愛倫有一對雙胞胎兒子, 所以她喜歡給他們穿得很像.

Recycling of plastic gags is now a common practice in Taiwan.回收塑膠袋現在在台灣施行得很普遍.

All these toys are made of plastic.這些玩具都是用塑膠做的.

The bride and groom will arrive at the church in half an hour.新郎和新娘在半小時內就會到達教堂.

Greece is one of the European Union.希臘是歐盟的一員.

The author of the book is a Greek.這本書的作者是希臘人.

The highest peaks of the Alps are covered with snow all year round.阿爾卑斯山脈的最高峰終年被白雪覆蓋著.

According to the schedule, they were supposed to finish the project by the end of July,but they didn't.根據行程表, 他們應該要在七月底前完成這個企劃的, 但他們卻沒有完成.

Davud will pick up a birthday cake for Mom on his way home.大衛要在回家路上買一個生日蛋糕送給他母親.

Can someone pick me up at the airport at three-thirty tomorrow afternoon?有人可以在明天下午三點半的時候在機場接我嗎?

If we picjed up all the trash lying around,we would have a cleaner environment.如果我們撿起所有到處亂丟的垃圾, 我們就會有一個更乾淨的環境了.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。