問英文造句 急= =!!
幫我找英文造句 → 謝謝
8. alot of-
9. in total-
10. Any thing else-
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. I spent 50 dollars to eat dinner last night.
2. (I cannot find this word in the dictionary.)
3. Today I went to supermarket to buy things.
4. I will heed your good advice.
5. I only ate some breade today.
6. You're very good at speaking English.
7. There is one refrigerator in my home.
8. I paid a lot of money to buy a personal computer. (alot of 拼英錯誤.)
9. Mother bought many things in the supermarke and paid five
hundred dollars in total.
10. I can buy anything else in this room.
11. Why did you run in the halway?
12. Today I cannot play with you, because I have to study.參考資料： 英文
- 1 0 年前
1. spent【花...時間/金錢】這是 spend的過去式~
→ I spent much money on the car last year.
→ I spent two hours doing my homework this morning.
→ I always go to supermarket to purchase.
→ She didn't heed my advice and she got it!!!
→ Only you can understand my feelings.
→ It is very benevolent of you to help the people who are in need.
7. refrigerator【冰箱 】
→ Refrigerators can help human being store the food.
8. a lot of【很多(可數、不可數名詞皆可使用)】
→ There are a lot of goods in the shopping mall.
9. in total【總共、整個】
→ Our country has been in total disintegration.
10. Any thing else【還需要什麼嗎】
→ A: I'd like to have some chocolate snacks. B: OK, and anything else??
→ Why did you speak ill of me???
→ I love to eat/ eating chocolate because I enjoy its relish.
2007-09-15 21:33:31 補充：
需要的話說一下唷~~~參考資料： 重要的月曆, 重要的月曆
- 1 0 年前
1. spent- He was totally spent when he got to the top of the hill.
2. sheap- 沒有這個字喔 = =
3. supermarket- The function of the supermarket is to provide the housewife with all the necessities. (超級市場的功能是為家庭主婦提供一切生活必需用品。)
4. heed- She didn't heed my advice
5. only- He is an only son.
6. very- This is the very best novel I've read lately.
7. refrigerator- Brody reached into the refrigerator and pulled out a beer.
8. alot of- 應該是 a lot of - l have a lot of pens.
9. in total- There are 5 pens in total. (這裡總共有5支筆)
10. Any thing else- What do you want ? Only milk ? Any thing else. (你想要什麼? 只有牛奶 ? 還要什麼嗎 ?)
11. why- Why did you cry ? (你為什麼哭了?)
12. because- because l got a perfect score, ｌ treat on everybody. (因為我考了滿分.所以請全部的人)參考資料： 我我我啦
- 1 0 年前
1.spent- I spent twenty dollars to brought a pop-corn.
2.sheep-He loves sheep very much.
3.supermarket-We went to supermarket yesturday.
4.heed-She didn't heed for my advice.
5.only-I have only two dollars.
6.very-I'm very proud of my son.
7.refrigerator-Brody reached into the refrigerator and pulled out a beer.
8.a lot of-He has a lot of toys.
9.in total-There's ten dollars in total.
10.Any things else-Is there anything else?
11.why- Why don't you obey my order?
12.because- I won't hit you because I love you.參考資料： 當然是我造的呀= =