promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急幫改英文自傳

My name is Eva Zou,and I am twenty-one years old.I was born in Taichung,There are four people in my family,including my mother,sister,brother and me,when we was children,my mother gave us democratic eduction,so we can decide what thing can free do,also acquire our absolute character. I am studying in Information technology departmentalism from National Pingtung Institute of Commerce university.for me is hard that is learning programming languages,I leanring very bad,but also lenrning a lot of computer knowledge and computer software application.In my free time,I like to listen music,watch tv,and read novels.It is relex my heart that listen music and wath tv.In Future,I hope can learn English very well,so I nessery hard to practice English every day,and after graduate can find a good job.

幫忙吧,改成順成一點的句子,或多加幾句適合的句子。謝謝。

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My name is Eva Zou,and I am twenty-one years old. I born in Taichung,

There are four people in my family which include my mother,sister,brother and me. When we were children, my mother teaches us about education in a democratic way, therefore we are able to decide what to do, also

aquire the characteristic of absolute. Currently, I study in Information technology departmentalism from National Pingtung Institute of Commerce university. The hardest thing for me is learning languages in programming. I learn this badly, but i still learn a lot of computer knowledge and computer software application. In my free time,I like to listen music,watch tv,and read novels. Doing those things may make me more relax.

In the future, I hope I can learn English succefully, in order to ahieve this goal, I have to practice English every day, so I could get a job after

I graduate from the university

乎 還真多

加油吧

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多自傳翻譯的文章和相關資料,還有許多英文學習相關,對你的翻譯應該滿有幫助!還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

• 1 0 年前

My name is Eva Zou. I am twenty one years old. I was born in Taichung. There are four members in my family - my mother, a sister, a brother, and I. When we were young, my mother allowed us to be ourselves and let us decide freely for ourselves. Currently, I study at National Pingtung Institute of Comerce University and major in Information Technology. Learning computer programming is difficult, but I am learning a lot about computer and software application.

In my free time, I like to listen to music, watch TV, and read novels. Listening to music and watching TV help me to relax. I hope to learn English well. I practice my English everyday and hope to find a good job after graduation.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。