Hong 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

Death penalty短文修改

請幫我修改關於Death penalty短文--Should the Death Penalty be abolished?

最好修改文法部份, Thanks a lot!

內容如下:

If you are a human, you will be crimes. There are minor and major crimes. The minor ones including stealing….etc, the major ones include murder, rub…etc. In my opinion I think it should be abolished for the major crimes.

Some people think the death penalty is inhuman and insist it should be abolished, so do I. Some minor crimes are forgivable once the criminal spent time in jail, but the major ones should be abolished.

Here’s the wrap, I think it can protect the good guys, otherwise, it may jeopardize public safety.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

You conclusion does not match with what you say in the main body. First you agreed to abolish death penalty then in the conclusion you also agreed that it will help to protect good guys???

I have rewrite for you:

If you are a human, you will tend to commit crimes. There are minor and major crimes. The minor ones including stealing….etc, the major ones include murder, robbery…etc. In my opinion I think it should be abolished for the major crimes.

Some people think the death penalty is inhuman and insist it should be abolished and I fully agreed with their thought. Some minor crimes are forgivable once the criminal spent time in jail and the major ones should be severely punish but not death penalty.

In conclusion, I think that criminal should be punish accordingly as it will help to protect the others people otherwise, it may jeopardize public safety.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。