Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

mango 發問時間: 教育與參考考試 · 1 0 年前

翻譯 可以幫我英文翻譯這篇日記嗎 狠緊急20點

晚上是我最開心的時候,因為白天上班很累、很辛苦。

但是到學校聽老師講課學習英文是我最開心的事情。

雖然有時候旁邊的同學很吵,但是仍然不能阻止我專心的上課。

但是最近總覺得自己想要多充實點實力,卻又沒有體力跟時間。

我該怎麼辦?

已更新項目:

我知道>>>月焰~**阿健**~ 這位發問者是直接用網站的翻譯直接翻的,,,,真的有點誇張.....

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Evening is my favorite moment because of the tired and exhaust working during the day.

Go to school to studay Englsih really makes me happy. Although the classmates around me are noisy sometimes, still couldn't stop my concentration of learning English.

Recently, I realized I really need to improve my English skill yet I don't have enoguh physical power and time. What should I do?

2007-10-03 16:44:13 補充:

樓上的001, 你要賺點數也要有良心!

不懂英文別亂翻! 你來亂的啊!

害了人家怎麼辦?

參考資料: myseld
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

The evening is my the most happy time, because it is very tired to go to work in the daytime , very hard.

But it is my most happy thing to go to the school to listen to the teacher giving lessons and studying English.

Though sometimes classmates nearby are very noisy, still can't prevent my having a class attentively .

But has always thought recently that wants to substantiate more strength by oneself, but there is no physical power with time.

What shall I do?

參考資料: 自己
  • Evening is I is happiest, because the daytime goes to work very

tiredly, is very laborious. But listens to teacher to the school to

teach study English is I happiest matter. Although side some time

schoolmate quarrels very much, but still could not prevent my wholly

absorbed attending class. But recently always thought oneself wants to

enrich a strength, actually also does not have the physical strength

with the time. How should I manage?

2007-10-04 00:51:50 補充:

樓下的那位 我並沒有亂翻喔...期摩翻譯交的 你要怪怪期摩翻譯 別怪我吧?

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。