馬來西亞Vision 2020~ 急急急~20點
誰能給我Malaysia Vision 2020的資料~
- jjsLv 61 0 年前最佳解答
The Way Forward - Vision 2020
The following is a complete text of the Working Paper - The Way Forward presented by His Excellency YAB Dato' Seri Dr Mahathir Mohamad at the Malaysian Business Council
The purpose of this paper is to present before you some thoughts on the future course of our nation and how we should go about to attain our objective of developing Malaysia into an industrialised country. Also outlined are some measures that should be in place in the shorter term so that the foundations can be laid for the long journey towards that ultimate objective.
* Hopefully the Malaysian who is born today and in the years to come will be the last generation of our citizens who will be living in a country that is called 'developing'. The ultimate objective that we should aim for is a Malaysia that is a fully developed country by the year 2020.
* What, you might rightly ask, is 'a fully developed country'? Do we want to be like any particular country of the present 19 countries that are generally regarded as 'developed countries'? Do we want to be like the United Kingdom, like Canada, like Holland, like Sweden, like Finland, like Japan? To be sure, each of the 19, out of a world community of more than 160 states, has its strengths. But each also has its fair share of weaknesses. Without being a duplicate of any of them we can still be developed. We should be a developed country in our own mould.
* Malaysia should not be developed only in the economic sense. It must be a nation that is fully developed along all the dimensions: economically, politically, socially, spiritually, psychologically and culturally. We must be fully developed in terms of national unity and social cohesion, in terms of our economy, in terms of social justice, political stability, system of government, quality of life, social and spiritual values, national pride and confidence.
2007-10-05 07:32:39 補充：
另外，這是談到Challenges in the vision（九個馬來亞的願景與挑戰）
In several of Mahathir's speeches, he outline nine challenges that Malaysia must overcome to achieve Vision 2020.
2007-10-05 07:33:24 補充：
* Challenge 1: To form a nation that stands as one.
* Challenge 2: To produce a Malaysian community that has freedom, strength, and full of self confidence.
* Challenge 3: To develop a mature democratic community.
2007-10-05 07:33:47 補充：
* Challenge 4: To form a community that has high morale, ethics and religious strength.
* Challenge 5: To cultivate a community that is matured and tolerant.
* Challenge 6: To form a progressive science community.
2007-10-05 07:34:08 補充：
* Challenge 7: To cultivate a community rich in values and loving culture.
* Challenge 8: To ensure the formation of a community with a fair economy.
* Challenge 9: To cultivate a prosperous community.
2007-10-05 07:34:27 補充：
The most important of these - the Malaysian Constitution - embodies a dozen or so basic principles which tell us what this nation is. In a nutshell Malaysia means:
2007-10-05 07:37:10 補充：
-An independent judiciary.
--Protection of fundamental liberties.
--Malay as the national and official language.
2007-10-05 07:37:47 補充：
--The special position of the Malays and other indigenous peoples.
--The legitimate interests of the other communities.
2007-10-05 07:38:31 補充：
2007-10-05 07:39:26 補充：
2007-10-05 07:39:51 補充：