Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

小人物 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請英文高手幫我檢查有沒有錯誤?

My teacher inspires my interest to mathematics. Although often meet frustrate in the process, he often encouraging me don't give up. This photograph is everyone's picture that he gets married time. He had a little bit gets drunk in this photograph.What he grow is high and handsome, and he is very witty.

The state language teacher sends me a four-leaved clover necklace. She hopes to bring good luck for me. And wish me getting much better.

The sachet is that my grandmother personally does in the Dragon Boat Festival. This is also that she personally does to my first gift.

請幫我檢查有沒有錯誤,也幫我"修改"唷...謝謝!

已更新項目:

我是用翻譯網站+翻譯機..翻譯的啦...果然有很多錯誤^^"

那我就打中文原意喔...~( ̄▽ ̄)~*

1.我的數學老師啟發我對數學的興趣。雖然常常在過程中遇到很多挫折,他經常鼓勵我不要放棄。這張照片是在老師結婚的時候,大家一起和老師的合照。他長的又高又帥,是一個風趣幽默的老師。

2.我的國文老師給我一條幸運草樣式的項鍊,希望它能為我招來很多好運,讓我受傷的腳趕快好起來。

3.這個香包是我國中的時候,奶奶寄給我的端午節禮物。這也是她親手為我做的第一份禮物。

2 個解答

評分
  • lala
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

你有滿多錯誤的,是用翻譯網站翻的嗎?

我有些地方不太懂你原本的意思

建議你可以把你的中文原稿也貼上來

我比較能確認那是不是你原本的意思

以下是我幫你修改的

My techer inspired my interest into mathematics, and although I often get impatient and mad in the process of learning, he would always encourage me and tell me not to give up. This picture was taken place at his wedding, and everyone was in it. He was a little bit drunk in this picture. He was tall, handsome, and very humorous.

My English teacher(註一) gave me a four- leaved clover necklace, which represents luck and good fortune. She wished me good luck and hoped for me to get better and better.

My grandmother usually makes sachets during the Dragon Boat Festival, and this one is her special gift that she made only for me.

參考資料: 自己 住加拿大
  • 1 0 年前

不好意思,不是很懂你在/想講什麼.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。