promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Monday毅 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請英文 高手 幫忙翻譯(英翻中)

第一篇 (這是 作者:Sandra Cisneros 的<ELEVEN>裡的一小段)

I don't know why but all of a sudden I'm feeling sick inside, like the part of me that's three wants to come out of my eyes, only I squeeze them shut tight and bite down on my teeth real hard and try to remember today I am eleven, eleven.

第二篇 (這是 作者:Floyd Dell 的<The BLanket>裡的一小段 )

He'd pretended all along it was he that was wanting to go away to the great brick building - the government place, where he'd be with so many other old fellows having the best of everything ... But Petey hadn't believed Dad would really do it, until this night when he brought home the blanket.

這兩段文章 請英文高手幫忙翻 3Q

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I don't know why but all of a sudden I'm feeling sick inside, like the part of me that's three wants to come out of my eyes, only I squeeze them shut tight and bite down on my teeth real hard and try to remember today I am eleven, eleven.

我不知道我怎會這樣, 當我突然感到我在心裡的深處生病了, 就像其中一個我想要從我眼睛裡跑出來,除非我用力的咬合我的牙齒和試著卻記得今天我11歲,11. (照翻是這樣 小點小怪 可是真的是這樣})

第二篇 (這是 作者:Floyd Dell 的<The BLanket>裡的一小段 )

He'd pretended all along it was he that was wanting to go away to the great brick building - the government place, where he'd be with so many other old fellows having the best of everything ... But Petey hadn't believed Dad would really do it, until this night when he brought home the blanket.

他假裝想去政府所控制的大樓的人事他, 那是一個地方,充滿著許多有年紀的老人,他們擁有所有最好的東西再這世界上... 可是Petey不相信他爸爸會這麼做,直到有一天晚上,他爸爸帶個棉被回家

參考資料: ME
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。