英文好 +看過bowling for Columbine的人
1. what is the Michigan militia? How might this be related to violence and deviance? What does the film show regarding this?
2.According to the film, has the United States contributed to deviance outside of the country?
3.What is the media's role in deviance
4.What are a few examples in the film of influence on deviance?
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
The following are my thoughts and ideas after watching this film " Bowlling for Columbine" recently. They might not be the correct information fro you, but I'd really like to discuss these questions with you. If, you are going to use it in your "report", please, AT LEAST, transcribe my words into your own. =)
1. This film director, Michael Moore, was born in Michigan. He took a few pictures from the Michigan militia to start the film. Michigan militia, it is not like the general military troops; it is formed by a group of people who want to "defend" themselves from dangers. Thus, IN MY OPINION, Michael tried to lead the audience to see how Michigan people think about having a gun, and then it causes an irony that some Americans, or i should say those "deviance producers", do no use the that the way as Michigan militia does.
2. Outside of the country? Outside of America? I do not quite understand what you mean here. As far as I see from the film, the governer, the power owners, I mean those media figures or even the Chairman of the Musketry Association, these people do not concern about how many injuries these rifles bring to this world. All these figures just worry about how to gain powers over other people, do they care about their nation, their people?
3. The mass media only care about how to draw audience's attention to their news and to produce the maximum of their profit. Do they really feel sorry for the victim families? No.
2007-10-15 22:03:07 補充：
4. First, take the 911 attack for example. American people turn to be much more unsecure. They wouldnt know if peopple surrounding them will hurt them next munite or not? People are living in scary society, which i think is not good.
2007-10-15 22:03:59 補充：
Second, after the committment of " a six-year-boy shooting a six-year-girl", members of the Musketry Association reflected that they tend to consider much more about having a gun.
2007-10-15 22:04:16 補充：
If they need to take a gun home, there will be a lot of concerns to take in account. For instance, will their children play the guns?
Third, there are two survivers of the "Columbine" (two male students in the film). They went to K-mart to ASK them to stop selling rifle bullets.
2007-10-15 22:04:27 補充：
And K-mart also promised they will take the bullets down of the shelfs within nine months. This reduced the amount of rifle bullets, which also indicate that it reduced the possibility of perchasing bullets easily after that.
2007-10-15 22:04:36 補充：
You ask me why i can talk so much about this?
I just watched it two hour ago!
A great film. A great way to see another culture, from this special view.
2007-10-15 22:05:54 補充：
不好意思~ 奇摩一直說我字數超過不知道是怎樣 = =
看起來很亂, 你把他整理到 Word 應該就清楚嘍
真的是部好片呢 ^^參考資料： Me