yifan 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫我看一下文法(20

我知道我錯很多

但是我真的是盡力了

麻煩高手幫我更改一下錯誤

謝謝

My homeland is Taiwan, a very beautiful place, also called Formosa. And as a matter of course, the sightseeing spots are too many beautiful to be fully appreciated. For example, if you want to climb up a mountain, there are blooming so many flowers at a flowering season in Yangmingshan Nation Park. When the day is coming, many grockles are arrested to go up the mountain and watch flowers; Gorge and Taroko Nation Park are also splendid and classy in Hualien.

And the important point, there are pretty celebrated hot springs in everywhere in Tainan. Peitou in Yangmingshan, Chihpen in the east of Taiwan...!! Taking hot springs not only can let you relex but also can get many benefits for your wealth.

If you are interested in creature comforts. If you want to try Taiwan’s food, I can introduce the place, called Shilin Night Market. The food is the main reason that so many visitors continue to go to the Shilin Night Market today. Large-pancake-enfolding-small-pancakes and Shilin sausages have been the hallmarks of this night market. If you prefer some hot dishes, thick squid soup and oyster omeletswill surely satisfy you. If you have a opportunity to go here, don’t forget must do the thing: Give it a try.!!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My motherland is called Taiwan , a very beautiful place, she is also called Formosa . As a matter of fact, there are many beautiful sightseeing spots to be fully appreciated. For example, if you want to climb a mountain, where there are many blooming flowers at a flowering season, you can go to Yangmingshan Nation Park . When the day is coming, many grackles are held to go up the mountain and watch flowers; While Taroko Gorge Nation Park is also splendid and classy in Hualien. (不太確定閣下的意思)

An important point to be noted: there are pretty hot springs in everywhere in Taiwan . Peitou in Yangmingshan, Chihpen, in the east coast of Taiwan . Taking hot springs not only can help you relax, but also it can get many benefits for your wealth.

If you are interested in creature comforts, if you want to try Taiwan ’s food, I can introduce the place: it’s called Shilin Night Market. The food is the main reason that so many visitors continue to go to the Shilin Night Market today. Large-pancake-enfolding-small-pancakes and Shilin sausages have been the hallmarks of this night market. If you prefer some hot dishes, thick squid soup and oyster omelet will surely satisfy you. If you have a opportunity to go here, don’t forget and you must do the thing: Give it a try!!

參考資料: ~Self~
  • 小蔡
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

My homeland is Taiwan, a very beautiful place, also called Formosa.

我的祖國是台灣,是一個非常美麗的地方,所以也叫福爾摩沙。

And as a matter of course, the sightseeing spots are too many beautiful to be fully appreciated.

而且之所以然,這觀光景點有太多美麗的地方值得被賞識的。

For example, if you want to climb up a mountain, there are blooming so many flowers at a flowering season in Yangmingshan Nation Park.

舉個例子,如果你要去爬一座山,在陽明山國家公園花季的時候那兒有許多花-花團錦簇。

When the day is coming, many grockles are arrested to go up the mountain and watch flowers; Gorge and Taroko Nation Park are also splendid and classy in Hualien.

當日子到來,許多遊客是被吸引去登高和賞花;在花蓮峽谷和太魯閣國家公園也是壯觀和漂亮的。

And the important point, there are pretty celebrated hot springs in everywhere in Tainan. Peitou in Yangmingshan, Chihpen in the east of Taiwan...!!

Taking hot springs not only can let you relex but also can get many benefits for your wealth.

以及要點,在台南到處有漂亮的溫泉節,北投在陽明山,知本在台灣東部…!

If you are interested in creature comforts.

如果你對物質生活感興趣。

If you want to try Taiwan’s food, I can introduce the place, called Shilin Night Market.

如果逆要去嘗試台灣菜,我能介紹地方,叫士林夜市。

The food is the main reason that so many visitors continue to go to the Shilin Night Market today.

今天這麼多参觀者繼續去士林夜市,食物是主因。

Large-pancake-enfolding-small-pancakes and Shilin sausages have been the hallmarks of this night market. If you prefer some hot dishes, thick squid soup and oyster omeletswill surely satisfy you.

大薄煎餅包曉伯煎餅和士林香腸是夜市的招牌。如果你更喜歡一些辣菜,濃的魷魚湯和蚵仔煎肯定使你滿意。

If you have a opportunity to go here, don’t forget must do the thing: Give it a try.!!!

如果你有機會去那兒,不要忘記做這事:試一試!

●a opportunity→an opportunity

●homeland祖國;故國;家鄉 ;南非的黑人家園

●=motherland祖國 (殖民地的)母國

●creature comforts=物質享受

I know your means.

參考資料: tsaiching2004@yahoo.com.tw
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。