evan 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

有人可以幫忙看這英文邀請函是否正確

Dear Sir/Madam,

am pleased to visit my friend,( ), is of France to Taiwan for a Commerce trip during

Noveber 15 to Noveber 30.

He is involved a journey permission issued by Taiwan's authority and please kindly release a visit visa. the Chinese 96 years taipei Activity

In case any queries in the matter, please contact me at your convenience.

Your kind response is highly appreciated and thank you a lot.

Evan Huang

Sincerely yours

4 個解答

評分
  • Tosh
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

你這封邀請函文法完全是錯的,看不懂在講什麼

我盡量幫你訂正,不過這個寫的實在太差了,意思都很難瞭解

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pleased to say that my French friend is coming to Taiwan for a business trip from November 15 to 30. He needs permission to enter Taiwan, so please kindly issue him a visiting visa for use during the Taiwan's 96 birthday activities in Taipei. If you have any questions please contact me. Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Evan Huang

參考資料: 兼職翻譯員
  • 匿名使用者
    6 年前

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://*****

• 1 0 年前

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pleased to advise you that my friend, Mr. xxx, is coming from France to Taiwan for a business trip during the period of November 15 and 30. He needs official ratifications of traveling visa to enter Taiwan, and it will be kind of your help in issuing him a visiting visa during the Taiwan's 96 birthday activities in Taipei. Should you have any questions in this regard, please do contact me. Thanks for your deep assistance!

Sincerely yours,

Evan Huang

參考資料: Self
  • 1 0 年前

I am delighted to invite (full name) from France to Taiwan for a business trip during November 15th to 30th, 2007.

我不太確定你下一段要表達的是什麼? 是他參加了什麼活動嗎?

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。