1.Although I liked this new dress, but I decided not to buy it.
2.They had been attacked on May 11, 2006.
3.I coughed since two weeks ago.
4.Since then, I always dreamed of seeing this sight.
5.I had visited the temple two days ago.
6.He calls his girlfriend almost everyday.
7.Weight lose is a hot topic in Taiwan.
8.He always works hardly.
9.Do the dishes is a household chore I do every weekend.
10.He knows how to service his customers.
11.In addition to prepare for the report, you should present yourself as a winner.
12.The instruction book of this digital camera is very confused.
13. She has felt very depressing lately.
14.The price of the jeans are low.
15.You need to destroy anything that remind you of your painful past.
16.I am opposed his proposal because it is unrealistic.
17.I’ve learned a lot of new vocabularies.
18.There are a lot of traffics on the street now.
19.I will listen to your advices and never give up learning new things.
20.I will contact with you when I get back to Tainan.
21.He lacks of confidence, so he failed the interview.
22.We only have a couple days to finish this project.
23.There are lots of pollutions in Taichung.
24.He bought lots of stuffs at the night market.
25.This printer was run out of paper.
26.This dictionary is belong to her sister.
27.Facing different customers are a very interesting thing.
28.Everybody in the club are volunteer.
29.If the number of students increase, I will divide them into two groups.
30.How excited it would be.
31.Don’t worry. I won’t be misleading by him.
32.I want to buy a computer that allow me to finish this project efficiently.
33.My mom concerns about my health.
34.I had met her a few minutes ago.
35.When I arrived at the party, he already left.
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. Although I liked this new dress, I decided not to buy it.
2. They were attacked on May 11, 2006.
3. I have been coughing since two weeks ago.
4. Since then, I have always dreamed of seeing this sight.
5. I visited the temple two days ago.
6. He calls his girlfriend almost every day.
7. Weight loss is a hot topic in Taiwan.
8. He always works hard.
9. Doing the dishes is a household chore I do every weekend.
10. He knows how to serve his customers.
11. In addition to preparing for the report, you should present yourself
as a winner.
12. The instruction book of this digital camera is very confusing.
13. She has felt very depressed lately.
14. The price of the jeans is low.
15. You need to destroy anything that reminds you of your painful past.
16. I am opposed to his proposal because it is unrealistic.
17. I’ve learned a lot of new vocabulary.
18. There is a lot of traffic on the street now.
19. I will listen to your advice and never give up learning new things.
20. I will contact you when I get back to Tainan.
21. He lacks confidence, so he failed the interview.
22. We only have a couple of days to finish this project.
23. There is lots of pollution in Taichung.
24. He bought lots of stuff at the night market.
25. This printer ran out of paper.
26. This dictionary belongs to her sister.
27. Facing different customers is a very interesting thing.
28. Everybody in the club is a volunteer.
29. If the number of students increases, I will divide them into two
30. How exciting it would be.
31. Don’t worry. I won’t be misled by him.
32. I want to buy a computer that allows me to finish this project
33. My mom is concerned about my health.
34. I met her a few minutes ago.
35. When I arrived at the party, he had already left.參考資料： myself
- 匿名使用者1 0 年前
2.他們被攻擊了在2006 年5月11 日。
- 1 0 年前
只要懂就好 實力最重要 加油!參考資料： 我