1. What are the basic required conditions to make the aircraft to have stealth function?
2. What kind designs are not possible for Talon fighter in according to today’s technology?
3. What kind designs are not possible for EDI in according to today’s technology?
- 奇摩浪客Lv 61 0 年前最佳解答
1. Stealth aircraft are designed with a focus on minimal radar cross section (RCS) rather than aerodynamic performance.
2. The hypersonic flight capability is not yet possible on a fighter aircraft. Talaon can reach the speed of Mach 4, and, if it actually reaches hypersonic spped, then it would be faster than Mach 5, which is five times the speed of sound. Only a rocket can do that. As for the stealth mode, it is also not possible to see on a fighter aircraft with such great maneuverbility.
3. Other than stealth mode and the hypersonic speed, the Artificial Intelligence is most unlikey to exist on a aircraft that can control the aircraft to fight like or even better than human pilots. Especially when it later develops emotional feelings, not to mention that it can identify a human target by fingerprints, voice analysis and face recognition five miles away.參考資料： 我及網路