promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫我翻譯一下吧 10點

大致是在談幼兒遊戲 題目:Play: Children's Context for Development

第一段

Four-year-old Ray is afraid of monsters and refuses to go to sleep at night. At school one day, he and his friend Mario put on police hats and carry bright orange foam bats-their “monster zappers.” They follow the monster’s tail, crouching low and giggling together. As they round a corner, they pounce on the monster and capture it.

第二段

“We got him now!” exclaims Ray, high-fiving his friend. The boys lock the monster in a box and throw away the key.

“You locked up the monster! He can’t scare you anymore,” notes the teacher.

第三段

In the safe confines of friendship, Ray is the conqueror rather than the conquered. His scary feelings and anxiety can be mastered in a contained and non-threatening setting. The teacher states the feelings Ray is working to master, which helps him better understand his emotions.

Pretend scenarios grow in complexity as children’s symbolic capacities increase. This growth leads to more varied and elaborate scenes-as mother, father, monster, helicopter pilot-requiring children to negotiate.

譯言堂和Dr.eye 翻出來都怪怪 言詞會很不順,會上下不接,麻煩大家了。

已更新項目:

第四段

Superman

Mimi Brodsky Chenfeld

Red cape fastened to his back, he runs excitedly into my movement session with his class.

“Hi, Jackie,” I call.

“I’m NOT Jackie, I’m Superman!”

While his classmates skip, leap, and hop around the room, Superman files.

2 個已更新項目:

Each week, red cape floating behind him, he soars through our stories, poems, and songs. No matter what our curriculum, he is saving people and fighting evil.

3 個已更新項目:

My challenge is to include Superman in EVERY session. And we do! For example, Superman flies with our Jack Be Nimbles, with Dorothy and her friends on the Yellow Brick Road, with Olympic athletes, and with migrating birds.

4 個已更新項目:

One day, SURPRISE! Jackie’s class bounds into my room for its weekly session. Jackie is NOT wearing his red cape!

“Hi, Superman,” I greet him.

He whispers to me, “I’m not Superman.”

“OH, who are you?”

“I’m Clark!”

1 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

Four-year-old Ray is afraid of monsters and refuses to go to sleep at night. At school one day, he and his friend Mario put on police hats and carry bright orange foam bats-their “monster zappers.” They follow the monster’s tail, crouching low and giggling together. As they round a corner, they pounce on the monster and capture it.

四歲的Ray因為害怕怪物,所以晚上拒絕睡覺。某天在學校,他和他的朋友Mario戴上警察的帽子,帶著橘色警棍 - 他們是"打敗怪物"隊。他們跟在怪物的尾巴後面,一路蹲的很低及咯咯的笑。當他們走到角落時,就撲上去並且抓住他。

“We got him now!” exclaims Ray, high-fiving his friend. The boys lock the monster in a box and throw away the key.

“You locked up the monster! He can’t scare you anymore,” notes the teacher.

"我們抓到他了!"Ray大聲叫著,他的朋友圍繞著他。男孩們把怪物鎖在箱子裡,並且把鑰匙扔掉。

老師提醒他們:"你把怪物鎖起來了! 他不能再嚇你們了"

In the safe confines of friendship, Ray is the conqueror rather than the conquered. His scary feelings and anxiety can be mastered in a contained and non-threatening setting. The teacher states the feelings Ray is working to master, which helps him better understand his emotions.

Pretend scenarios grow in complexity as children's symbolic capacities increase. This growth leads to more varied and elaborate scenes-as mother, father, monster, helicopter pilot-requiring children to negotiate.

在友誼的範圍,Ray是征服者而不是被征服。他害怕及憂慮的感覺是被控制且不危險的。老師陳述(或說明)Ray正在掌握他的感覺,這會幫助他更瞭解他的情緒。

假使這情況及孩子們的象徵能力是復雜的成長。這將會偏向各式各樣及復雜的情緒 - 就像母親、父親、怪物、直昇機機長 - 要和孩子們溝通。

參考資料: 自已和翻譯… 補充的部份沒時間翻…
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。