A 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

這是假設句文法 請問下面空格要填什麼?感恩

6. If you______(look) at the position of a horse’s ears, you ________ (can tell) what it is going to do. If the horse’s ears_______(be) forward, everything____(be) fine. If the ears_____(be turned) back flat against

its head, looked out, It_____(be) ready to bite, kick, or run away.

7. The teeth of rats grow very fast. It’s a good thing that people’s

teeth don’t grow that fast. If they_____(do), in just one year our teeth_____(will be) four or five inches long. Can you picture what we__________ (will look) like in two or three years?.

8. Now that we are at the end of our session, I want to say good bye and

to tell you how much I’ve appreciated all of you. Learning to speak

another language has changed my life, and you are all part of that change, If I _____(not study) in this program, I___________ (will never meet) all of you.

9. The people in South Africa_______(may respect) problems with the

South Africans if he_____(be) white.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

6. If you___look at the position of a horse’s ears, you ___can tell what it is going to do. If the horse’s ears__are_forward, everything__is fine. If the ears_are turned back flat against its head, looked out, It__is___ ready to bite, kick, or run away.

7. The teeth of rats grow very fast. It’s a good thing that people’s

teeth don’t grow that fast. If they__do, in just one year our teeth_will be four or five inches long. Can you picture what we__would look like in two or three years?.

8. Now that we are at the end of our session, I want to say good bye and

to tell you how much I’ve appreciated all of you. Learning to speak another language has changed my life, and you are all part of that change, If I _were not studied in this program, I______would never meet all of you.

9. The people in South Africa_might respect problems with the South Africans if he_were___ white.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。