匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文對話翻譯(中翻英)與英文句子修正

後面有括號英文的是中文句子的翻譯,想麻煩各位能夠檢查一下是否有文法不對的地方,如果有錯誤,麻煩各位指出錯誤的部份。

而沒有括號的句子是要麻煩各位翻譯的。

在此謝謝各位了。

這是兩個人的對話,相約去吃東西。

A:我有些餓了,要不要一起去吃東西呢?

B:好啊,你想吃什麼?(Yeah,what do you want to eat?)

A:我們去那家咖啡廳好了,可以嗎?

B:好啊,我們走吧!(Ok,let's go.)

( 咖啡廳 )

B:坐這邊吧!

A:好,你想吃什麼呢?(Ok,what do you want to eat?)

B:我想要一個水果披薩,你呢?(I want a fruit pizza.How about you?)

A:水果披薩好像很好吃耶!那我也要一個。(The fruit pizza looks delicious.I want one,too.)

A:我還想要草莓蛋糕跟檸檬汁。(Also I want a strawberry cake and a glass of lemon.)

B:我要一杯黑咖啡。(I want a cup of Black.)

A:決定好了嗎?那我要叫服務生過來囉。

B:好。(Ok)

A:服務生,我們要點餐。(Waiter,We need to order.)

waiter:好。(Yes)

A:我們要兩個水果披薩、一個草莓蛋糕、一杯檸檬汁跟一杯黑咖啡。(We want two fruit pizza、one strawberry cake、 a cup of milk tea and a cup of block.)

waiter:這樣就好了嗎?(Anything else?)

A:不,就這樣。(No,that's it.)

waiter:不好意思,你們的餐點來了(Excuse me,Here are your meals.)

A:謝謝(Thank you.)

waiter:請慢用(Have a nice meal.)

麻煩各位了,謝謝。

已更新項目:

A:哇!這個草莓蛋糕好漂亮,你要吃嗎?(Wow,The strawberry cake looks delicious, do you want to eat?)

B:不用了,謝謝,我不喜歡吃甜食。(No,thanks.I don't like sweet food.)

A:也不喜歡巧克力嗎?

B:對,也不喜歡。(Yeah,I don't like it,either.)

A:巧克力很好吃耶,我很喜歡(The chocolate is delicious.I love it.)

2 個已更新項目:

以上是忘記補上的,真是不好意思。

還有,請勿用翻譯機(網站翻譯)

這是兩個人在生活中的對話,所以口語化一些沒關係。

3 個解答

評分
  • James
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    A:我有些餓了,要不要一起去吃東西呢?

    A: I am kind of hungry, do you want to eat something together?

    B:好啊,你想吃什麼?

    B: Yes, what do you like to eat?

    A:我們去那家咖啡廳好了,可以嗎?

    A: let's go to the coffee shop, shall we?

    B:好啊,我們走吧!

    B: Ok! let's go.

    B:坐這邊吧!

    B:Llet's take this table.

    A:好,你想吃什麼呢?

    A: Ok, what do you like?

    B:我想要一個水果披薩,你呢?

    B: I want a fruit pizza.How about you?

    A:水果披薩好像很好吃耶!那我也要一個。

    A: The fruit pizza seems very delicious.I want one,too.

    A:我還想要草莓蛋糕跟檸檬汁。

    A: Also I want a strawberry cake and a glass of lemonade (lemon juice).

    B:我要一杯黑咖啡

    B: I want a cup of black coffee.

    A:決定好了嗎?那我要叫服務生過來囉。

    A: Do you make your decision already? Then I am going to call the waiter.

    B:好。(Ok)

    A:服務生,我們要點餐。

    A: Excuse me! we are going to order.

    waiter:好。(yes, please)

    A:我們要兩個水果披薩、一個草莓蛋糕、一杯檸檬汁跟一杯黑咖啡。(We want two fruit pizzas, a strawberry cake, a cup of milk tea, and a cup of black coffee.)

    waiter:這樣就好了嗎?(Anything else?)

    A:不,就這樣。(No,that's it.)

    waiter:不好意思,你們的餐點來了(Excuse me,Here are your meals.)

    A:謝謝(Thank you.)

    waiter:請慢用(Have a nice meal.)or (Enjoy your meals).

    A:哇!這個草莓蛋糕好漂亮,你要吃嗎?(Wow,The strawberry cake looks delicious, do you want to take a bite?)

    B:不用了,謝謝,我不喜歡吃甜食。(No,thanks.I don't like sweet foods .)or ( thanks, I don't like sweet desert.)

    A:也不喜歡巧克力嗎?

    A: Don't you like choocolate?

    B:對,也不喜歡。

    B: No, I don't like it either.

    A:巧克力很好吃耶,我很喜歡(The chocolate is delicious.I love it.)

    參考資料: myself
  • 小蔡
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

    A:我有些餓了,要不要一起去吃東西呢?

    A: I am a bit hungry, whether eat together?

    A:我們去那家咖啡廳好了,可以嗎?

    A: It is good that we go to that coffee shop, OK?

    B:坐這邊吧!

    B: Let's sit here!

    A:決定好了嗎?那我要叫服務生過來了。

    A: Have decided? Then I want to ask the waiter to come over .

    A:也不喜歡巧克力嗎?

    A: Do not like chocolates either?

    A:我們要兩個水果披薩、一個草莓蛋糕、一杯檸檬汁跟一杯黑咖啡。(We want two fruit pizza、one strawberry cake、 a cup of milk tea and a cup of block.)

    Lemon juice

    參考資料: nono
  • 1 0 年前

    A:我有些餓了,要不要一起去吃東西呢?

    I feel like to eat something. Do you want to join me?

    B:好啊,你想吃什麼?

    Sure. What would you like to eat?

    A:我們去那家咖啡廳好了,可以嗎?

    Let’s go to that coffee shop. Is that okay?

    B:好啊,我們走吧!

    Sure! Let’s go!

    ( 咖啡廳 )At the coffee shop

    B:坐這邊吧!

    Let’s sit here.

    A:好,你想吃什麼呢?

    Well, what would you like to eat?

    B:我想要一個水果披薩,你呢?

    I’d like to have a fruit pizza. How about you?

    A:水果披薩好像很好吃耶!那我也要一個。

    It looks tasty! I shall take this too.

    A:我還想要草莓蛋糕跟檸檬汁。

    And I’d like to order a strawberry cake and lemon juice, too.

    B:我要一杯黑咖啡。

    I’d have a cup of black coffee.

    A:決定好了嗎?那我要叫服務生過來囉。

    Have you decided? Then I shall call the waiter to come over.

    B:好。

    Ok.

    A:服務生,我們要點餐。

    Waiter, take order, please.

    waiter:好。

    Yes, please.

    A:我們要兩個水果披薩、一個草莓蛋糕、一杯檸檬汁跟一杯黑咖啡。

    We would like to have two fruits pizzas, one strawberry cake, one lemon juice and one black coffee.

    waiter:這樣就好了嗎?

    Anything else?

    A:不,就這樣。

    No, that’s all.

    waiter:不好意思,你們的餐點來了

    Excuse me. Here you are.

    A:謝謝

    Thank you.

    waiter:請慢用

    Enjoy your meal.

    A:哇!這個草莓蛋糕好漂亮,你要吃嗎?

    Wow, this strawberry cake looks nice, do you want to taste it?

    B:不用了,謝謝,我不喜歡吃甜食。

    No, thanks. I don't like sweet.

    A:也不喜歡巧克力嗎?

    So as chocolate?

    B:對,也不喜歡。

    Yeah, I don't like it, either.

    A:巧克力很好吃耶,我很喜歡

    Chocolate is very delicious. I love it so much!

    參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。