匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文演講3分鐘~~急 希望10/28能幫我訂正一下

這是我課堂上要英文演講的

希望英文好的人能幫我看一下(看文法哪有錯還是要再多加的)

演講是3分鐘

如果不足的話請幫幫我

拜託~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon, everyone. I'm Nancy. Today I will talk about my hobby.

Everyone has hobbies and my hobbies are very common.

My hobbies are surfing Internet, I can search some information about my homework questions or read free on-line articles. Suring Internet is very use tool and convenient. I can find everything what I want in the Internet. And I use the chat room with my friend.

Sometimes, I will ride the bicycle with my older sister. When I feel so boring, I will ride the bicycle take a stroll and it can relax my mind. I think it is health for us. That's all. Thank you.

2 個解答

評分
  • Zippi
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Good afternoon, everyone. I'm Nancy . Today I will talk about my hobbies.

Everyone has his or her hobbies and my hobbies are no different from the others.

One of my hobbies is surfing the internet, I can search for solutions to my homework or freely read on-line articles to gain more knowledge besides my school studies. Suring the internet is both useful and convenient. I can find whatever I want, besides chatting with my friend by using MSN, Yahoo, or other instant messengers. Chatting on-line keeps me in close touch with my classmates and friends.

Sometimes, I will ride the bicycle with my older sister. When I feel very much bored, I will relax myself by taking a stroll with my bike. I think it is healthy and relaxing for us.

Net surfing and bike-riding are my favorite hobbies, and I am eager to cultivate other good hobbies when I study at school. I believe this will benefit me a lot in my life. Thank you for your listening.

參考資料: ro
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

Good afternoon, everyone. I'm Nancy. Today I (am goint to) talk about my habbies.

Everyone has (a lot of) hobbies and my hobbies are very common.

(One of my hobbies is) surfing Internet, I can search some information to( slove my problems on homework) ,and read free on-line articles. (Surfing Internet can be a usful and convenient way to obtain what I need). I often get something what I want through the Internet. In addition, I alwaysuse the chat room to connect with my firends.

Sometimes, I ride the bicycle with my older sister. When I feel so boring, I will ride bicycle (for a while because riding) can relax my mind. (Therefore riding is a kind of healthy activities.) So I enjoy it!

At last, surfing net and riding bicycle are my favorite habbies. Hope you like them ,too! That's all about my habbies! Thanks for your attention!

有()表示改過你的句子....你可以對照看一下

希望我的幫忙能對你有幫助

參考資料: MYSELF
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。