所以如果要英文文件的話,請打電話給當地的UPS,請領文件。謝謝

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我們已經跟UPS連絡過了

We already contacted with UPS.

UPS是說,他們已經把這個import tax的文件寄送到你們那當地的UPS。

They said they already sent the import tax documents to your local UPS service center.

For your information, if you want to get the english documents, please call the local UPS service center, thank you.

*如果有任何問題,請盡管與我聯絡

If you have any question, please feel free to contact with me.

2007-10-29 11:13:08 補充:

少翻了幾個字…

For your information, if you want to get the english version, please call the local UPS service center and getting the document, thank you.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

We have contacted with UPS. They said they have already sent the import tax documents to your local UPS. If you need the documents in English version please contact with the local UPS. Thank you.

參考資料: moi-meme
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

We already contacted with UPS. UPS replied that they have deliveried the document-"import tax" to the local UPS. So if you need that English document, please just call the local UPS to get the document. Thanks.

I hope it would help you~~~

參考資料: me
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

We have already contacted with UPS.The UPS says, they have already sent the document of this import tax to you the UPS of that region.

So if want the words of English document, the UPS pleasing call the region, please get a document.Thank

如有錯請多多包涵 希望能幫助到你

參考資料: ME
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。