ERIC 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文請假信函

麻煩各位高手幫我翻譯以下請假信函成英文!謝謝!這是要給外籍英文老師的,所以一定要非常正確,謝謝您了!

Dear Sir,

這裡是XXX公司業務部門經理AAA,因本公司職員BBB,也是您的學生,他於十月二十三日與我一同與一位從瑞士遠到而來的客人在公司開會討論新產品相關事宜,會後並招待客人用餐,用完餐後的時間大約是晚上近九點,因此無法趕上老師您的課,敬請見諒!

懇請老師能給予BBB此次的事假,謝謝!

4 個解答

評分
  • teapot
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Dear sir:

This is the sales manager AAA of XXX company. There is a staff of my company BBB, he is your student, too.

We have a customer came from Switerland on 23rd, Oct to our company, discussed the new products development and the issues relatively. We also invited him for dinner until 9PM. Your student accompanied with us for best performance, therefofre, regreted he could not catch the time for your class!

We apologized this inconvenience occured and looking forward your understanding and forgiveness of the student. And appreciated you can approve theis "compassionate leave" for your studet.

Thanks and Best Regard

~~稍微改一些字眼, 讓老外更容易了解~~

2007-10-31 14:28:21 補充:

樓上的大大, 你這是英文嗎? 偶都看沒有哩!

2007-10-31 23:12:51 補充:

And appreciated you can approve theis "compassionate leave" for your studet

~~打錯字~~

theis----應該是this

參考資料: 自己~外商駐台代表十多年~我的同事都是金毛
  • 1 0 年前

teapot的翻譯文法錯誤很多, 雖然都還看得懂, 但卻不值得被別人當專業信賴

• 恐龍
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

選茶壺兄的吧!!! 一樓那一位是翻譯機弄的

• 1 0 年前

Dear Sir,

There is XXX Company business line manager AAA here, because of this company clerk BBB, student of you too, he far to is it discuss new product relevant matters to have a meeting in company to guest from Switzerland with one with me together on October 23, entertaining guests and having a dinner after the meeting, the time to use up after the meal is probably the evening nearly nine is clicked, so can't catch up with your lesson of a teacher, please excuse me!

Earnestly ask the teacher to offer BBB leave of absence this time, thanks!

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。