Pumping iron中文是什麼?

請問下面這段這樣翻對嗎? Schwarzenegger told the British edition of GQ magazine that he had not taken drugs, even though the former bodybuilder and Hollywood star has acknowledged using marijuana in the 1970s and was shown smoking a joint in the 1977 documentary "Pumping Iron." Schwarzenegger 告訴GQ 雜誌的英國的編輯,... 顯示更多 請問下面這段這樣翻對嗎?

Schwarzenegger told the British edition of GQ magazine that he had not taken drugs, even though the former bodybuilder and Hollywood star has acknowledged using marijuana in the 1970s and was shown smoking a joint in the 1977 documentary "Pumping Iron."

Schwarzenegger 告訴GQ 雜誌的英國的編輯, 他未服藥, 即使之前還是健美先生和好萊塢明星時已承認了在70 年代使用大麻和在1977 新聞紀錄片的"Pimping Iron"被顯示了抽大麻

"That is not a drug. It's a leaf," Schwarzenegger told GQ. "My drug was pumping iron, trust me."
這句的pumping iron中文是什麼呢?
更新: "A politician's job is to do what's best for the people and to improve the country, the economy, the environment. Why should I care if a politician takes sleeping pills every night so long as he can do his job?" he added. 接下面
更新 2: In the same interview, Schwarzenegger listed former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, who left office in June, as one of the greatest leaders in history, alongside former South African President Nelson Mandela, Presidents John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan and ex-Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.在接下去
更新 3: "I think his son does some great things and there are some other things I don't agree with."

到這邊, 請問她後兩段是想表達什麼@@ 我很困惑!
更新 4: 這段是在 in the same interview的後一段 i think his son...的前一段 -->Asked if he would include President George W. Bush on the list, Schwarzenegger _ a Republican _ said: "I would say that I was ... very fond of his father. I worked for President Bush Sr., and he was a great man."
6 個解答 6