Karen 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

麻煩請幫我翻譯這段文章。急~

我和弟弟常常為了小事吵架,甚至動手,我想我們都應該好好的反省。我們對於自己最親密的家人總是疏於尊重,因為總是想說既然我們是一家人,他應該能夠了解我。可是不然,我們總是以自己的角度去看待每一件事,總是以自己所認為對的認知去下判斷,總是傷害了自己最親密的人。每當吵架後,我很誠懇的自省為什麼會造成這樣的局面?但還是免不了下次的爭吵,這讓我覺得這是無可避免的,不可能永遠不再吵架,不可能永遠都相親相愛,雖然很悲觀,但我真的這麼認為,我只能想說下次的爭吵可以不要那麼快到來,下次遇到問題時,我會試著讓自己冷靜,多點耐性,講話不要那麼衝,不要揭以前的瘡疤,或許可以使我和弟弟之間的關係更加親密,其實我跟弟弟在別人看起來我們雖很愛吵架,但是感情很好,我也這麼認為,但是我很不想要這樣,我希望我們不要那麼愛爭吵,我想我們都還在學習當中。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My brother and I always get into arguments, even fights for insignificant things. I think both of us really need to reflect upon ourselves. We always show lack of respect toward our most intimate family members because we always believe that they should understand us because we are family. However, it may not be true. We always perceive things in our own perspectives, and judge things based on our perceptions, hurting those we love the most in the end. After every fight, I sincerely wonder why I cause such trouble? However, I still cannot avoid the next fight. It makes me think the fight is inevitable. It is impossible to never fight again, never have peace with each other. Although it may sound passimistic, but I really believe so. The only think I can hope for is the next fight won't happen for a long time. Next time we have a problem, I will try to make myself calm, with more patience, speak in a less offensive tone, not to tear each other's scar, maybe the relationship between my brother and I will be closer. Actually, even with our constant fighting, I think my brother and I have a close relationship. But I wish we could fight a lot less. I think both of us are learning to to do that.

參考資料: Self
  • 4 年前

等等等,等到今年過年就32歲,男朋友連影子都沒,

我個性內向,想透過未婚聯誼認識對象,我是朋友推薦,來到桃園紅娘李姐,

對女生頗為照顧的,很快就讓認識不錯異性.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。