promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

有沒有高手可以幫忙挑錯改正這篇文章?(20點)

題目如下

Write about an important experience in your life

that taught you something about yourself.

Be sure that the main idea is clear,

even if it is not stated in your essay.

字數:150~200字。

以下是我寫完的:

The Losing Experience Which I Had Before

When I was a freshman in a senior high school, I do not realize the importance to learn the proper methods to study. I thought the materials are as simple as what I learned in a junior high school. Therefore, I did not preview the textbooks before class. During the classes, I seldom listen to the teacher. On the contrary, I usually dozed away the classes. What is more, I did not review them after class. As a result, I failed the math and physics of the mid-term exam.

I was very ashamed of having failed in my exam. I had never had such a poor grade on my academic performance. I had received a lot of ridicule poured by my classmates. Therefore, I made up my mind to plan how to get better grades on my studies.

The first step is to preview before class so that I could be more acquainted with the lessons. The second step is to be more concentrated on class. Instead of catnap, I listened to the teachers narrowly, and took notes which the matters the teachers emphasized. The third step is to review all the textbooks after class. I studied so hard and then, I succeed in my finals.

The moral of I have mentioned above is that we should plan the methods meticulous how to study and abide by them. After the terrible experience, I think I have been mature than ever before.

不考慮字數超過的問題(這篇文章有240字...不小心寫太多了= ="),這篇文章哪裡需要修改呢?

已更新項目:

在用word打的時候,他會自動換行,可是這裡不會,所以變成有些單字被拆成兩部份,排到上下兩行去了....這個錯誤請先不要理會。

希望有大大能幫忙改正,感激不盡!^^

2 個已更新項目:

To嘉興

這樣只能解決拼字錯誤和部分的文法錯誤,可是有很多細微的文法錯誤是沒辦法挑出來的!

我被WORD抓到的文法錯誤只有一個。理論上應該很完美了,但我相信一定有些地方是文法正確,但卻不符合正常的英文使用方式。

1 個解答

評分
  • Pirate
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Nice try,主要是時態問題

When I was a high school freshman, I did not realize the importance of efficient and effective study.

As a result, I failed the math and physics of the mid-term exam.=As a result, I failed both Math and Physics in the midterm exam.

I had received a lot of ridicule poured by my classmates. Therefore, I made up my mind to plan how to get better grades on my studies.=My classmates laughed at me, so I decided to improve my grades.

so that I could be more acquainted with the lessons=so at least I have some ideas of what the lessons were about

The second step is to be more concentrated on class. Instead of catnap, I listened to the teachers narrowly, and took notes which the matters the teachers emphasized.=The second step is to focus on the teacher's lectures, and not fell asleep in the class. I took notes of important concepts taught by the teacher.

The morale of my precious experience is da da da

抱歉只能舉出較不通順處

沒辦法全部改寫

那就不是你的作文了

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。