你所擁有的快樂 不僅在生日這一天

而能夠一直一直延續下去!

2 個解答

評分
  • weiwei
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

First of all, I would like to congratulate you. Not just because today is your birthday, but also, you have managed to accomplished your dream.

We have once discussed about fate. Fate does not just appear in front of your eyes when it feels like it. Fate is the acceptance and trust we feel towards our lives. However, we must face our weaknesses and fears whenever we come across them and we must overcome them. There is a limit however, for the resplendence fate gives us. If you have the courage and strength to go forward and successfully conquer any obstacles that may come your way, then it is of course, people's freedom to do so.

What you have accomplished is not a miracle. It all came from your endless hardwork, and your never-ending dream to become a doctor. And from now on, you will have more strength than before, you will have wings that will allow you to fly to places that used to be beyond your reach. Also, you will be able to bring happiness and peace to those who need your help. I believe your family are also very proud of what you have achieved. And of course, your friends will feel the same way.

Anyways, I feel so proud of you. Just like the old saying: if you have a good heart, you will get your reward at the end. May eternal happiness and luckiness stay by your side like a guardian angel for the rest of your life.

參考資料: me
  • 1 0 年前

First certainly must with you say the sound congratulates not only because this was your birthday but is you has finally realized your dream We have discussed it which the destiny this matter destiny must be accidentally arrives were the people but simultaneously we must forever not stop the completely ground regarding life admitting with the affirmation but the destiny brilliant then lie in to in own weakness and the physical strength limit have all sorts of limits if has the courage to go forward to struggle, to break through but then will be does is a person's freedom Now you have good finally not only the accidental miracle source from diligently could smoothly enable the dream to you to become destiny ~ to enable you to become a doctor at the present after that you before has the more strengths picture to have the double wing to roam through the person which also happily will take while in your hope region all needs you to help I to believe you the family member certainly for you felt suitable was more arrogant than certainly also includes you the friend Extremely for you felt in any event is happy we the old saying to say: The good intention has the newspaper to hope you forever all have Man Man the good luck to follow are being joyful not only this day but can continuously continuously continue in the birthday which your you has!

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。