Gina
Lv 4
Gina 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我翻譯成英文自傳..不要用翻譯軟體,謝謝!

大學畢業前因個性較浮躁,無法確定自己未來想走的道路.所以待過不同產業.也經歷過許多職務..但也因此可以累積不同的工作經驗, 承蒙許多老闆及同事的指教,所以工廠管理的相關工作及會計工作,我都能愉快勝任。

另外,由於我接觸過較多種的職務類別,所以在面對工作上的困境時,能以不同的角度去考量並做出合適的判斷。另因生性樂觀,凡事會盡量往好的方面看.所以和供應商.客戶及上司.下屬間的關係均非常良好,我想以上即是個人在工作上的優勢。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The pass through a college reason individuality is impetuous, is unable to determine oneself future will think path. Has waited for the different industry. Also has experienced many duties. But also therefore may accumulate the different work experience, is indebted many bosses and colleague's advising, therefore plant management's related work and the accountancy, I can be competent happily.

Moreover, because I have contacted the many kinds of duty categories, therefore when faces in the work the difficult position, can by the different angle consider and make the appropriate judgment. In addition because the natural disposition is optimistic, everything will look as far as possible toward the good aspect. Therefore and supplier. Customer and boss. Relations between subordinate's are good, I thought that above is personally in the work superiority.

• 1 0 年前

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多自傳翻譯的文章和相關資料,還有許多英文學習相關,對你的翻譯應該滿有幫助!還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

參考資料: 滿多人在上面討論求職英文翻譯的事
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。