promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

(急)中文翻英文~短文

我最喜歡的運動

我喜歡的運動有很多,例如游泳、籃球、保齡球和撞球。然而,我最喜歡的運動是跑步。

高中時,體育課的上課課程不管是什麼,慢跑400 公尺是每次上課都要先完成的一個項目,就如同暖身操一樣重要。那時候,我非常討厭慢跑,因為慢跑是一項會讓人流汗和體力消耗很快的運動。

現在,對我而言,慢跑是一項很方便又很簡單就可以完成的一項運動。因為每天都要工作和上課的關係,所以可以運動的時間變的有限,慢跑反而變成我最常做的運動,也因此喜歡上慢跑這項運動。慢跑是每個人在空閒時都可以去做的運動,不需要特定的場所或是專業的器材;人行道、公園、學校操場…都是可以慢跑的地方。

每週固定從事慢跑運動三至四次,每次持續三十至四十分鐘,即可保持健康的身體。慢跑的好處有:加強心肺功能、促進代謝排毒、增強肌力與耐力、減輕心理壓力、提高生活品質。慢跑運動看似無趣乏味,但您只要願意親身嘗試,馬上就會發現它其實是魅力無邊。只要一件汗衫、一條短褲、一雙跑鞋,就可以享受到慢跑的樂趣。

因為慢跑充滿了簡單性、趣味性及多樣性。可以自我挑戰,也可以與別人競爭;可以在大太陽底下跑,也可以在傾盆大雨中狂奔;可以在操場上繞著圈子跑,也可以在幽深的山間小徑裡跑;可以跑得很舒暢,也可以跑得很瘋狂。所以我最喜歡的運動是慢跑。

生活化或白話一點也可以

謝絕翻譯軟體

***很緊急啊~!!!***

請高手們幫幫忙了~

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我最喜歡的運動 My Favorite Sport

我喜歡的運動有很多,例如游泳、籃球、保齡球和撞球。然而,我最喜歡的運動是跑步。

I like many different sports such as swimming, playing basketball, bowling, and playing pool. However, my favorite sport is jogging.

高中時,體育課的上課課程不管是什麼,慢跑400公尺是每次上課都要先完成的一個項目,就如同暖身操一樣重要。那時候,我非常討厭慢跑,因為慢跑是一項會讓人流汗和體力消耗很快的運動。

During my high school year, no matter what we needed to do for PE class, we were required to finish 400 meters jogging first. It was as important as warm-up. I hated jogging then. Jogging is a kind of sport to let us sweat and burn a lot of energy.

Now, I think jogging is a very convenient exercise because it is easy to perform. Since I need to work and go to school everyday, I only have a limited time to exercise. Therefore, jogging has become my frequent sport, so I like this sport more and more. Jogging is a sport for people who can easily spend their free time. It doesn’t require a certain place or professional equipment. You can access any pavements, parks, school fields, and so on.

You can have a good health if you regularly jog three to four times a week and thirty to forty minutes each time. The advantages of jogging are to strengthen the function of the heart and lungs, advance metabolism and release toxic materials in the body, increase the muscle strength and endurance, alleviate psychological stress, and improve one’s quality of life. Jogging seems boring; but as soon as you are willing to try it, you will notice its charm. You only need a shirt and a pair of shorts and sneakers. Now, you are ready to enjoy jogging.

Jogging is so simple, interesting, and full of variety. You can challenge yourself or compete with others. You also can run under the sun or dart under the rain. If you want to, you can just jog around a circle at the track. Jog in the paths of deep mountains. Jog freely or crazily. Therefore, my favorite sport is jogging

參考資料: 以上文法完全正確喔!
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

My favorite sport

Many sports such as swimming,baseketball,bowling ball and billiards are my favorite;however,I like running most.

In senior high school,no matter what courses in physical education,400-meter jogging is an event which we have to finish first,as important as do warm-up gym.At that time,I used to dislike to go jogging because jogging is an event which can consume my energy fast and make me sweat.

Now,as far as I am concerned,jogging is a convenient exercise and easy to do.Because of working and studying,time for exercising become even finite.

參考資料: 平凡的高中生
  • 1 0 年前

I exercise most favoritely

Exercise that I like has a lot, for example swimming, basketball, bowling and billiards.However, I the most favorite exercise is running.

During the days in the senior high school, the athletics lesson had a class a curriculum in spite of is what, jogged 400 meters an item which was each time to have a class to all want to complete first, held one importance like the warm body.At that time, my loathing jogged, because the jogging was 1 and would let the person sweat with the physical strength consumed very quick exercise.

Now, to me, the jogging is an exercise that one is very convenient and easy and then can complete.Want to work everyday and the relation for having a class, so can exercise of time change of limited, jog to become my most do exercise on the contrary, also therefore fancy to jog this exercise.The jogging is at spare moment and exercise that everyone can do, don't need particular place or professional device;Sidewalk, park, school drill ground …is all place that can jog.

Work on jogging to exercise fixedly 3-4 times every week, keep on for 30-40 minutes each time, can immediately keep healthy body.The advantage of jogging has:Strengthen heart lung function, promote to metabolize a row poison, strengthen muscle power and bear power, ease a psychological stress and raise a quality of life.Jogging exercise sees boring dull, but you as long as would like to try personally, will find it is the charm is limitless in fact right away.Only an undershirt, a pair of shortses, a pair of running shoeses, can enjoy the fun for jogging.

Because the jogging was filled with simple, interest and diverse sex.Can challenge by one's own, can also compete with other people;Can run in the big sun underneath, can also run about wildly in the pouring rain;Can round on the drill ground

參考資料: me 有問題再問我巴
  • 1 0 年前

I exercise most favoritely :

Exercise that I like has a lot, for example swimming, basketball, bowling and billiards.However, I the most favorite exercise is running.

During the days in the senior high school, the athletics lesson had a class a curriculum in spite of is what, jogged 400 meters an item which was each time to have a class to all want to complete first, held one importance like the warm body.At that time, my loathing jogged, because the jogging was 1 and would let the person sweat with the physical strength consumed very quick exercise.

Now, to me, the jogging is an exercise that one is very convenient and easy and then can complete.Want to work everyday and the relation for having a class, so can exercise of time change of limited, jog to become my most do exercise on the contrary, also therefore fancy to jog this exercise.The jogging is at spare moment and exercise that everyone can do, don't need particular place or professional device;Sidewalk, park, school drill ground …is all place that can jog.

Work on jogging to exercise fixedly 3-4 times every week, keep on for 30-40 minutes each time, can immediately keep healthy body.The advantage of jogging has:Strengthen heart lung function, promote to metabolize a row poison, strengthen muscle power and bear power, ease a psychological stress and raise a quality of life.Jogging exercise sees boring dull, but you as long as would like to try personally, will find it is the charm is limitless in fact right away.Only an undershirt, a pair of shortses, a pair of running shoeses, can enjoy the fun for jogging.

Because the jogging was filled with simple, interest and diverse sex.Can challenge by one's own, can also compete with other people;Can run in the big sun underneath, can also run about wildly in the pouring rain;Can round a turn of son to run on the drill ground, can also run in the profound mountain the footpath;Can run very relaxed, can also run very crazy.So I the most favorite exercise is a jogging.

參考資料: 我的小頭腦
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。