1.What kind of person are you? Use 5 adjectives to describe yourself and explain why.
I am a active person. also is a modest person
I like free. I maintain optimistically.
I life canny.
2.Which job would you most like to have? Why do you want to do this job? Give me some information about this job, including job title, workplace, job contents, etc.
professional soccer player.
Because have high salary, and it’s fun.
It’s workplace is on the soccer court. Main work to play good short and defeat contestant.
3.What are 3 most interesting things that you like to do in your free time? Why do you like to do them? Give some some detailed information or examples.
I like to play basketball ball. Because benefit our health,and like listen to music. Music can make me happy. I also like reading in free time. I gets lots of advantages from reading.
4. Look at the list of things to consider when choosing a job on : salary/hours/safety/workplace/ • interest/education/number of job openings • • Tell me which item is the most important to consider and which item is not important to you at all. • Tell me why this one is important and that one is not important to you.
Safety to be most important for me.
For me number of job openings is not more important.
No safety more wealth is useless.
The work diligently certainly looks.
5. •(1) dog walker (2) mountain-climbing guide •(3) chef (4) computer programmer • •Which job do you think is the most difficult? •Which job do you think is the most offbeat? • •Explain your answers.
I thought mountain climbing guide is most difficult.
I thought dog walker is most offbeat.
Because mountain climbing guide need wisdom and power.
Dog walker very little hears in Taiwan.
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. I am an active and modest person. "I like free. I maintain optimistically. I life canny." => doesn't make sense.
2. I would like to be a professional soccer player because the salary of a soccer player is high and it is fun. Its workplace is on the soccer field. The main work is to practice skills and defeat contestant.
3. I like to play basketball, listen to music and read books during my spare time. Basketball helps me to stay healthy and strong. Music relaxes me and makes me happy. I gain knowledge from reading books.
4. When I choose a job, safety is my prior concern and number of job openings is the least important because if the job is dangerous, one can get hurt easily and as long as one is diligent, job opening isn't a problem.
5. I think that mountain climbing guide is the most difficult because it needs strength. Dog walker is the most offbeat because it is very rare in Taiwan.參考資料： myself