Ly 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

這是我的英文自傳,請高手幫忙看ㄧ下通不通順!!

這是我的英文自傳,請高手幫忙看ㄧ下通不通順!!

如果有問題請幫忙告之ㄧ下,感激不盡。

I was born in Taichung, the member in house has father, mother with a younger brother.Father works on the work of water electrician's distance, going out early and returning till late everyday, working hard for this hard;The mother is a houseperson, the life which is responsible for looking after us makes Xi.Although the parents' educational background isn't high,they had been encouraging us to learn and make great effort to fight for a chance as far as possible since the childhood, hope we can develop a skill, making oneself have a target for living.

I liked mathematics very much since the childhood, mathematics was very special to me, if ever the time calculated a lot of homeworks would very tired, but when I solve an answer, that kind of happiness and achievement is can't come out with the speech expression, and learning mathematics can increase a logic thinking ability, so I like mathematics more and more.Also to be a five-term mathematics teacher's assistant in a row after going to senior high school!High 2:00, know a "the 34th national technical ability contest" which is sponsored by the Council of Labor Affairs under an accidental chance, I also the fascination registers thrivingly, attending a webpage designing a game, acquiring medium area preliminary contest in the fourth place through a series of tests, then attending finals, although at finals have no, is a rare experience to me, is also I continue diligent motive.

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我不幫你改意思,我只改您的句子的文法跟架構,還有用字。

我猜你爸是水電工吧.

我不知道什麼是High 2:00

I also the fascination registers thrivingly, 這句我看了半天都看不懂要表達什麼,我想應該是說深感興趣吧。

我猜你要上大學吧, 加油

I was borned in TaiChung. Members of my family are my father, my mother and my younger brother. My father is an electrician and plumber. He works from early in the morning until very late at night everyday, working hard for my family. My mother is a housewife, who is responsible for looking after my brother and me. Although my parents' education level is not very high, they have been working very hard to provide my brother and I an opportunity to learn, and to encourage us to work hard ever since our childhood, hoping that we can achieve our goals and have a better life in the future.

I liked mathematics very much since the childhood. I am always interested in Mathematics. Even when I am exhausted after spending a lot of time doing my math homework, the sense of achievement and excitement from solving problem cannot be described by any word. In addition, mathematics can enhance my logical thinking. This is why I keep fascinated by math. As my math teacher's assistant five times in a row in my senios year in high school, I competed in the "34th national technical ability contest", which was sponsored by the Council of labor affairs. I was very excited. I competed in webpage designing category, and was fourth place in the preliminary round. It allowed me to continue to final. Even though I did not win in the final, but it was a rare experience to me, and encourage me to keep working hard.

參考資料: 自己
  • 1 0 年前

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多英文履歷、自傳翻譯的文章和相關資料,還有許多英文學習相關,對你的翻譯應該滿有幫助!還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址:

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

• 1 0 年前

I was born in Taichung. There are four people in my family, my parents, younger brother and myself. My father is a (on the work of water electrician's distance) 不懂這是那個行業 who works hard everyday. My mother is a housewife. She is responsible for looking after us makes Xi (這句不太懂你ㄉ意思). Although my parents' educational background is not high, they have been encouraging us to learn and make great effort to fight for a chance as much as possible since our childhood.

I like mathematics very much since the childhood. Mathematics was very special to me. I was a tutor in senior high school. ....... 這裡我也不太懂你想表達ㄉ..... 就我了解的意思 修改了一些 供你參考.

• 1 0 年前

我試著幫你看了一下~很多地方都看不太懂..你要不要考慮用中文把你想說的打出來!!!這樣幫你翻成英文比較快..畢竟有些你的用詞感覺很辭不達意..sorry i don't want to be mean to people but....加油!!!!

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。