Blander Lee 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫忙Check一下文法^ ^

Nowadays, our technology advance quickly. Our life is more and more convenient. But did everybody ever think about our nature that was damaged by our new technology seriously? In fact, our environment was very dangerous now. Like “global warming”, “sea level’s ascent”, and “ozonosphere-destroyed”, these are the important signal of our dangerous nature. How to prevent our environment and ecology be damaged more and more, and to reduce the pollution of our technology and industry are the important works to everybody. With everybody indeed carry out these work, believe our nature will return to foretime's beautiful very soon! 幫忙檢查一下文法 謝謝^ ^

2 個解答

評分
  • Yehoo
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

有小部分作了修改, 您參考看看

Nowadays, our technology advance quickly.

Nowadays, our technology advances quickly.

Our life is more and moreconvenient.

Our life is more and moreconvenient.

But did everybody ever think about our nature that wasdamaged by our new technology seriously?

However, has everybody ever thought about that our nature was seriously damaged by our new technology?

In fact, our environment was very dangerous now.

In fact, our environment isin great danger now.

( dangerous危險的, 不適合; 改用 in danger 陷入危險中 )

Like “global warming”, “sea level’s ascent”, and“ozonosphere-destroyed”, these are the important signal of ourdangerous nature.

Global warming, the ascent of the sea level, and the destroyed ozonosphere are the important signals of ourendangered nature.

How to prevent our environment and ecology be damagedmore and more, and to reduce the pollution of our technology andindustry are the important works to everybody.

Preventing our environment and ecology from being damagedmore and more and reducing the pollution caused by our technology andindustry are the important tasks to everybody.

With everybody indeedcarry out these work, believe our nature will return to foretime'sbeautiful very soon!

If everyone can practically carry out these two tasks, our nature will undoubtedly regain its former beauty very soon.

(這句修改得較多)

(end)

參考資料: I myself
  • 1 0 年前

Nowadays, our technology advance(s) quickly. Our life is more and more convenient(,) (b)ut did everybody ever think about our nature that was damaged by our new technology seriously? In fact, our environment was very dangerous now. Like “global warming”, “sea level’s ascent”, and “ozonosphere-destroyed”, these are the important signal of our dangerous nature. How to prevent our environment and ecology (worse) and (how do we) reduce the pollution of our technology and industry are the important works to everybody. With everybody' (cooperatoin) and work, I believe our nature will return to foretime's beautiful very soon!

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。