News headline and context...

Dear English Master, try to translate 【the square brackets in the following】 into CHINESE for me ^^ ★US bank 【raises forecast】for average crude price ★Officials said they will clamp down on illegal parking and are 【mulling banning roadside parking】to encourage the use of underused facilities ★【Disney... 顯示更多 Dear English Master, try to translate 【the square brackets in the following】 into CHINESE for me ^^

★US bank 【raises forecast】for average crude price

★Officials said they will clamp down on illegal parking and are 【mulling banning roadside parking】to encourage the use of underused facilities

★【Disney will also join forces with Softbank to develop handsets and consign their output to other companies.】

★Oil rising to US$100 a barrel is "entirely possible," the report said. 【"Subsequent price moves could be violent -- and we anticipate downward."】

☆ I would like to ask what kind of online news can make me progress fast? Or say, which kind of article is well-organized? (Taipei Times, BBC News, CNN News, or Yahoo News?)

----------THANK U VERY MUCH------------
更新: ☆ y^.^a, I see.

One more question, what do we call "Yahoo News" & "Taipei Times" on the Internet?!
更新 2: 蝸牛: 你是文盲嗎?! Illiterate stupid guy...
2 個解答 2