請給我ㄧ篇英文故事我要演說的4~5分鐘

請各位幫我徵一篇英文故事,我要英文演講用的,4~5分鐘,拜託了~~!要有翻譯喔!!

已更新項目:

加上要有頭有尾喔!就是什麼......各位同學老師大家好以及我的故事說到這裡謝謝大家

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    不曉得夠不夠..希望這個能幫到你

    龜兔賽跑

    The hare was once boasting of his speed before the other animals.

    從前有一隻自傲的兔子,牠向動物們自誇自己賽跑的速度。

    "I have never yet been beaten," said he, "when I put forth my full speed.

    兔子說: 「當我用盡全身的力氣賽跑時,可是從來沒有輸過呢。」

    I challenge anyone here to race with me."

    然後兔子向所有的動物說: 「這裡有誰敢跟我挑戰啊。」

    The tortoise said quietly, "I accept your challenge."

    烏龜氣定神閒地說: 「我接受你的挑戰。」

    "That is a good joke," said the hare. "I could dance around you all the way."

    「你是在說笑吧。」兔子向烏龜說,「跟你比我還可以一邊跳舞一邊跑呢。」

    "Keep your boasting until you've beaten," answered the tortoise. "Shall we race?"

    「你就盡量自誇吧,看我怎麼打敗你。」烏龜說,「到底比不比啊?」

    So a course was fixed and a start was made.

    因此他們就劃下了場地,定下了時間。

    The hare darted almost out of sight at once, but soon stopped and, to show his contempt for the tortoise, lay down to have a nap.

    一開跑,兔子就一股腦兒地衝出去,一下子就不見蹤影了。可是呢,牠中途停了下來,打算睡個午覺,以示牠對烏龜的不削。

    The tortoise plodded on and plodded on, and when the hare awoke from his nap, he saw the tortoise just near the winning-post and could not run up in time to save the race.

    而烏龜呢?牠是一步一步很努力地緩慢前進。所以當兔子大夢初醒,看見烏龜只差一步就抵達終點時,想追上去也為時已晚了,兔子已經無法挽回牠的比賽了。

    Then said the tortoise: “Plodding wins the race.”

    然後烏龜說了︰「因為我很努力,所以我贏了。」

    參考資料: 網路
  • 你根本就抄襲人家的!而且我交代的你都沒有做到,還害我被扣10點!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。