pp 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

需要別人幫我修改英文自我介紹

不知道裡面有沒有文法錯誤的地方

或是語句較不通順的

麻煩幫我修正 thans!

To me,it's not easy to introduce myself,

for sometimes even i can't understand my self.

I don't know the reason neither to choose majoring in Early Children Care

nor to enter to the National Taipei College of Nursing.I can't clearly

describe my past. I just understand what my future will be.

My English name is Angel,and I am nineteen years old now. My hobby

is to play the piano.I have learned to play the piano since I was six,but i

quit it when i was thirteen.

You might think that I am very good at that,but it's not the truth.

I didn't have this kind of enthusiasm in my chilhood.It's was until my high

school arranged the piano lessons,that I found playing the piano made me

feel happier than the usual time.

In general, people might have an impression of being quiet and gentel on the pianists,

but I am an expection.Only those one who don't know me

will think I am quiet. Sometimes, I am crazy when I am with the familiar

people.Besides, I am a little of rash,and i easily get nervous.

Just like now, I am very nervous. In addition to the music, I have a great

interest in the Japanese. I am working hard on it recently. To sum up,

I would like to be an piano teacher or a japanese teacher!

已更新項目:

這是要上台自我介紹的

需要口語一點!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

To me,it's not easy to introduce myself,

for sometimes i can't even understand myself.

I don't know remember why I chose to major in Early Children Care or why I decided to continue my education in the National Taipei College of Nursing. I can't clearly describe my past, but I know what my future will be.

My English name is Angel, I'm nineteen. My hobby

is playing piano. I have learned to play the piano since I was six, but stopped when I was thirteen.

You might think that I am very good at playing the piano, but I'm really not. I didn't find the enthusiasm to play until my highschool arranged piano lessons for me. At that time, I found that playing piano made me happier in whole.

In general, people might have an impression of pianists being quiet and gentle, but I am an exception. Only those who don't know me well think I am quiet. Sometimes, I am crazy when I am with my friends, or people I know well. Sometimes I'm a bit hot-headed, and i easily get nervous.

Just like now, I am very nervous. In addition to my love for music, I have great interest in Japanese. I am working hard on it recently. I am hoping either to be a piano teacher or a Japanese teacher!

幫你改了一些不順的地方

然後發現你有一些問題~

你常常用the可是你不需要

還有a, an分不清楚用法, an只有在a,e,i,o,u之前才是這樣用

所以是a piano, 不是an piano...

那其實你是有一些單字用的不對 文法有點錯誤

不過大致上比很多人好多了

有問題再問我吧~不用上知識網浪費點數了~

我常常上MSN幫人家

我的MSN: j_kuan@hotmail.com

參考資料: 我--國外小孩
  • weiwei
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

To me, it is not easy to introduce myself, as I don't even fully understand myself sometimes.

I don't quite know the reason for me to choose Early Children Care as my major pathway, nor do I understand why I am entering the National Taipei College of Nursing. Though I can't clearly describe my past either, I absolutely know what future will lay before me.

My English name is Angel and I am presently nineteen years old. My hobby is to play the piano. I started learning piano since the age of six; however I quit when I was thirteen years old.

You might reckon that I am very good at playing the piano, but I am not. I didn't have this kind of enthusiasm and passion in learning in my childhood. It was when I was in high school, they arranged piano lessons for me that I found out that piano can make me feel much happier.

In general, people have an impression of me as a very quiet and gentle pianist, but that is not who I truly am. Sometimes, infront of people whom I know very well, I can be crazy and insane.

Also, I have a very rash personality that makes me get nervous easily. Taking now as an example, I am really nervous.

In addition to music, I have a great passion for Japanese. Recently, I have been working very hard on studying it.

In conclusion, I would like to embark on a pianist or Japanese teacher career in the near future.

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。