麻煩翻成英文 謝謝>< 語法要對餒~

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

第一題

當主角的高中男友坦承是被高中老師強暴那刻

讓我的映像最深刻,如果沒有坦承也許官司就打不贏

I was really impressed when the male main character (actor), a high school boy, admitted being sexually assaulted (raped) by his high school teacher and was awared that had he not had the courage to speak out for himself, they would lose the case.

第二題

我認為女主角非常勇敢,當裘絲勇於對性騷擾說不時,挑戰資方的權威外,顧及到自己工作的權益以及兩個小孩,她展現出堅強勇敢的態度。

I reckon the main female character (actress), Josie, was really courageous. She had demonstrated the quality of true courage to have stood up against her employer having sexually harrassed her at work. She dauntlessly fought for her rights at work despite having to take care of her two children.

如果是我,也許不會那麼勇敢

If I were her, I would not have been so courageous.

可能會辭去工作,找個更適合的地方生活

I would probably end up quitting this job and find another suitable place for me to work at ease and to protect my family.

2007-11-25 21:28:11 補充:

main male character

• 1 0 年前

When lead's high school boyfriend Tanzania receives is the violent that quarter is let by high school teacher my image be most profound, perhaps if does not have Tanzania to receive the lawsuit to win.

2.I thought the leading lady is extremely brave, when Qiu Ssu dares to the sexual harassment. to say often, outside the challenge capital authority, takes into consideration the rights and interests as well as two children which works to oneself, she unfolds the strong brave manner. If is I, perhaps cannot be that brave possibly can resign from the work, looks for the more suitable place life.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。