Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

問幾句對話翻譯

1.雖然我可能參與活動沒有辦法總是在最前面,也沒有辦法常常出現在你面前。

2.但是我能夠做的,除了心裡的支持外,盡自己的力量去幫助需要幫助的人,也友善的對待他人,這是我可以做到的^^

3.我會提醒你,東西都帶齊了嗎?這樣子也可以不用那麼匆忙。

4.互相打氣的朋友

5.我知道有時候有很多無禮的要求,會讓你感到為難,而且會讓其他人覺得不公平,我明白,也會留意!

6.我希望你相信我,是一個真誠直接的人,有時候的個性很像小孩子,天真但善良!

已更新項目:

請勿使用翻譯軟體謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

『Although I possibly participate in the activity not to have the means always in most front, also does not have the means frequently to appear in front of you.』

2.但是我能夠做的,除了心裡的支持外,盡自己的力量去幫助需要幫助的人,也友善的對待他人,這是我可以做到的

『But I can do, besides the heart in support, own strength helps the person which needs to help, also friendly treatment other people,this is I may achieve』

『I can remind you, the thing has all brought neat? This appearance

also may not use that hurriedly.』

4.互相打氣的朋友

『Mutually inflates friend』

『I knew some times have very many impolite requests, can let you feel

awkward, moreover can let other people think not fairly, I understood, also can pay attention!』

『I hoped you believe me, is a sincere direct person, some times individualities like the child very much, naive but is good!』

• 1 0 年前

1.Although I possibly participate in the activity not to have the means always in most front, also does not have the means frequently to appear in front of you.

2.但是我能夠做的,除了心裡的支持外,盡自己的力量去幫助需要幫助的人,也友善的對待他人,這是我可以做到的^^

2.But I can do, besides the heart in support, own strength helps the person which needs to help, also friendly treatment other people, this is ^^ which I may achieve

3. I can remind you, the thing has all brought neat? This appearance also may not use that hurriedly.

4.互相打氣的朋友

4. Mutually inflates friend

5. I knew some times have very many impolite requests, can let you feel awkward, moreover can let other people think not fairly, I understood, also can pay attention!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。