淵明 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

「急徵」英文高手幫忙翻譯!10點

麻煩幫我翻譯有關"Araby"文章裡的其中一段 內容如下:

What innumerable follies laid waste my waking and sleeping thoughts after that evening! I wished to annihilate the tedious intervening days. I chafed against the work of school. At night in my bedroom and by day in the classroom her image came between me and the page I strove to read. The syllables of the word Araby were called to me through the silence in which my soul luxuriated and cast an Eastern enchantment over me. I asked for leave to go to the bazaar on Saturday night. My aunt was surprised, and hoped it was not some Freemason affair. I answered few questions in class. I watched my master's face pass from amiability to sternness; he hoped I was not beginning to idle. I could not call my wandering thoughts together. I had hardly any patience with the serious work of lifewhich, now that it stood between me and my desire, seemed to me child's play, ugly monotonous child's play.

我自己有稍微翻過 但是覺得不太順不太好 所以希望高手能幫忙翻譯借我參考一下 感謝喔^Q^

已更新項目:

ㄚ賢 很感謝你的回答 但我不需要翻譯軟體直接翻出來的東西

看起來一點也不通順呀 囧 還有勞真正精通英文的高手幫忙..

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    What innumerable follies laid waste my waking and sleeping thoughts after that evening!

    那天晚上我想著多麼多的蠢事破壞了我的清醒和睡眠時侯.

    I wished to annihilate the tedious intervening days.

    我希望能去除這今人乏味一成不變的日子.

    I chafed against the work of school.

    我對學校的工作感到煩燥.

    At night in my bedroom and by day in the classroom her image came between me and the page I strove to read.

    不管睡覺或工作她的影像總會在我和那一頁書上出現,我盡量不去想著努力看著書.

    The syllables of the word Araby were called to me through the silence in which my soul luxuriated and cast an Eastern enchantment over me.

    Araby音節叫對我通過我的靈魂狂喜和和製造一個東部魔法遍佈在我的沉默。

    I asked for leave to go to the bazaar on Saturday night.

    在星期六晚上,我要求離開去市集/商店街

    My aunt was surprised, and hoped it was not some Freemason affair.

    我的伯母感到驚訝,並且希望這不是某個共濟會員事件

    I answered few questions in class.

    在上課裡我幾乎很少回答問題

    I watched my master's face pass from amiability to sternness;

    我觀看我的主子的面孔從親切到嚴厲;

    he hoped I was not beginning to idle

    他希望我沒有開始虛度光陰

    I could not call my wandering thoughts together.

    我不能叫醒我離題的想法

    I had hardly any patience with the serious work of life which,

    我已經對那一個嚴厲的工作幾乎快沒有耐心了

    now that it stood between me and my desire

    既然現在它停留在我和我想要之間

    seemed to me child's play, ugly monotonous child's play.

    感覺對我好像沒有意義了,醜陋單調不足以掛齒

    2007-11-28 02:17:05 補充:

    更改:我希望能去除這"令"人乏味一成不變的日子.

      

    2007-11-28 11:46:40 補充:

    更改: 我已經幾乎快沒有耐心對生活那個嚴肅的工作了

    參考資料: me 參考看看
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

    不錯~!不過建議翻譯者還是先看完整篇故事再翻譯~

    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

    What innumerable follies laid waste my waking and sleeping thoughts after that evening! I wished to annihilate the tedious intervening days.

    什麼無數的愚蠢放置了廢物我在今天晚上之後叫醒和睡覺想法! 我想要消滅沈悶人其間的每天。

    I chafed against the work of school. At night in my bedroom and by day in the classroom her image came between me and the page I strove to read.

    我摩擦對抗學校的工作。 在我的臥室中在晚上而在教室中白天,她的影像在我和頁之間來了,我努力讀。

    The syllables of the word Araby were called to me through the silence in which my soul luxuriated and cast an Eastern enchantment over me.

    字阿拉伯半島的音節透過沈默被跟我呼叫在哪一個我的靈魂繁茂了而且投在我上的東方魔法。

    I asked for leave to go to the bazaar on Saturday night. My aunt was surprised, and hoped it was not some Freemason affair. I answered few questions in class.

    我要求休假在星期六夜晚去市集。 我的伯母感到驚訝, 而且希望它不是一些互濟會會員事件。 我在課堂中回答了少數疑問。

    I watched my master's face pass from amiability to sternness; he hoped I was not beginning to idle.

    我看從和藹可親的到他希望我沒有在開始不作事的嚴格的我主人的臉途徑。

    I could not call my wandering thoughts together.

    我無法一起呼叫我的徘徊想法。

    I had hardly any patience with the serious work of lifewhich, now that it stood between me and my desire, seemed to me child's play, ugly monotonous child's play.

    我具有 lifewhich 的嚴重工作幾乎不有任何的耐性了, 現在它在我和我的欲望之間站立, 我不似乎嗎無謂的小事, 醜陋的單調無謂的小事。

    我想應該是這樣!!

    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。