david671204 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文高手請幫忙 英翻中(3)what money

suddenly a large number of people were gathering on the prow fifty yards away from me.it must have been something.uncommon to have attracted such a group.i forgot the bitterness of my lunch and slowly walked,forward to see what it was about.

this was the first time i had been on board a riverboat,and it was an interesting experience,for it gave me a chance to get acquainted with the world-famous canal dug simply for sailing sui yang ti,the cruelest chinese emperor's entertaining dragon boat.it made me think of yelling of the boss and the murmring of the slave workers when the canal was being dug 800 years before.the banks,along which the yellow water was swiftly flowing,were the graves of many nameless slave-heroes.

2 個解答

評分
  • 大師
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

suddenly a large number of people were gathering on the prow fifty yards away from me.it must have been something.uncommon to have attracted such a group.i forgot the bitterness of my lunch and slowly walked,forward to see what it was about.

突然間, 一大群人聚集在船首離我有50碼遠的地方. 一定有事. 聚集了這麼一個群體吸引這麼多人來是很不尋常的. 我忘了午餐痛苦的事, 緩緩舉步向前去探個究竟.

this was the first time i had been on board a riverboat,and it was an interesting experience,for it gave me a chance to get acquainted with the world-famous canal dug simply for sailing sui yang ti,the cruelest chinese emperor's entertaining dragon boat.

這是我第一次登上河舟的船舷(船側), 這是一次很有趣的經驗, 因為它給了我一個機會去認識了解舉世聞名的運河開鑿工程僅僅是為了航行sui yang ti, 中國史上最殘暴的皇帝的娛樂用龍舟.

it made me think of yelling of the boss and the murmring of the slave workers when the canal was being dug 800 years before.the banks,along which the yellow water was swiftly flowing,were the graves of many nameless slave-heroes.

這讓我想到800年前當這條運河在開鑿時工頭的吼叫聲及奴隸工人的咕噥聲. 沿著黃河岸, 快速流動著的是許許多多無名奴隸英雄的墳墓.

2007-12-04 00:47:30 補充:

Thank you wydalo for your corrections.

2007-12-04 10:39:39 補充:

很幸運得到wydalo的指點, 將您的答案轉貼在這裡方便提問者參考, 希望您不介意:

2. Sui Yang Ti 隋煬帝

3. yellow water 隋代開鑿的是南北大運河, 所以這不是指黃河, 純粹形容混濁的河水.

-----------------------------------

4. 最後一句我再改翻成這樣, 希望這樣有翻到原文的意思, 請再指教.

"沿著林立許許多多無名奴隸英雄墳墓的河的兩岸, 黃水快速流動著."

參考資料: MYSELF, 專家指點
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

僅就 "Miss Spoke - 人助" 的回答做些更正及補充.

1. bitterness of my lunch 難吃的午餐

2. Sui Yang Ti 隋煬帝

3. yellow water 隋代開鑿的是南北大運河, 所以這不是指黃河, 純粹形容混濁的河水.

4. 最後一句是兩個句子合併的寫法.

a. the banks (河的兩岸) were the graves of many nameless slave-heroes.

b. the yellow water was swiftly flowing along with the banks.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。