maggine 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請各位英文達人幫忙翻譯這幾題問卷內容

問卷內容有幾題 翻譯 不是很清楚請各位幫忙翻譯

Event Reaction Questionnaire 事件回應詢問表

This set of questions asks you HOW FREQUENTLY specific events actually occur or have occurred in your life. 這套問題問你怎樣,經常具體的事件實際上發生或者已經在你的生活過程中發生。 Please indicate your answer to each question by circling the appropriate number below it. 請透過在它下面環繞合適的數目表明你的每個問題的答案。

1.Compared to most people, are you typically unable to get what you want out of life?

你與大多數人相比,通常不能從生活那裡得到你想要的嗎?

7.Do you often do well at different things that you try?

你經常在不同的事情做得好你試驗嗎?

2.Growing up, would you ever “cross the line” by doing things that your parents would not tolerate

8.Not being careful enough has gotten me into trouble at times.

.不夠小心有時已經給我惹來麻煩。

3.How often have you accomplished things that got you “psyched” to work even harder?

你多長時間完成sychedto更加努力工作的找你的事情一次?

9.When it comes to achieving things that are important to me, I find that I don't perform as well as I ideally would like to do.

當涉及取得對我重要的事情時,我發現我執行沒有象我最好想做的那麼好。

4.Did you get on your parents' nerves often when you were growing up?

10.I feel like I have made progress toward being successful in my life.

10.我感到好像我已經對於在我的生活上獲得成功取得進步。

5.How often did you obey rules and regulations that were established by your parents?

.你多長時間服從被你的父母建立了的規則和條例一次?

11.I have found very few hobbies or activities in my life that capture my interest or motivate me to put effort into them.

11.我發現非常少嗜好或者活動在我生活內捕獲我興趣或者激勵我把努力翻譯成他們。

6.Growing up, did you ever act in ways that your parents thought were objectionable?

非常感謝各位幫忙

2 個解答

評分
  • Ben
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.Compared to most people, are you typically unable to get what you want out of life?

你與大多數人相比,通常覺得生活中有許多自己無法掌握的事?

你經常在嘗試不同事物時都能得心應手嗎?

2.Growing up, would you ever “cross the line” by doing things that your parents would not tolerate

在你成長的過程中 是否曾經做過父母親不准你做的事 (跨越紅線)

粗心大意(粗枝大葉)常常為我帶來麻煩。

3.How often have you accomplished things that got you “psyched” to work even harder?

你在較亢奮的情緒中完成工作的頻率有多高?

9.When it comes to achieving things that are important to me, I find that I don't perform as well as I ideally would like to do.

當進行重要任務時,我發現我的表現沒有像預期中那麼好。

在成長的過程中 你是否常常讓父母操心?

我感覺自己已經為成功人生做出重大進展。

5.How often did you obey rules and regulations that were established by your parents?

你常常聽從並遵守父母訂立的原則和規範嗎?

11.I have found very few hobbies or activities in my life that capture my interest or motivate me to put effort into them.

我發現生活中幾乎沒有任何嗜好或活動值得我全心投入

6.Growing up, did you ever act in ways that your parents thought were objectionable?

在成長過程中 你是否常和父母唱反調 故意做他們不要你做的事

參考資料: 自己想
  • Jen
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

Event Reaction Questionnaire 事件回應詢問表

This set of questions asks you HOW FREQUENTLY specific events actually occur or have occurred in your life. Please indicate your answer to each question by circling the appropriate number below it.

這組問題在問你: 在你的生活上, 特定事件實際發生或有發生過的次數. 請針對每一個問題指出你的答案藉著圈出在問題下方合適的數字.

1. Compared to most people, are you typically unable to get what you want out of life?

與大多數人相比, 你通常不能在生活上得到你想到的嗎?

當你去試著做不同的事時, 你通常做的比較好嗎?

在你成長過程中, 你曾經有做過一些你父母不能容忍的事嗎?

有時候, 不夠小心給我帶來麻煩.

你多久會因為完成一些事讓你瘋狂的更加努力工作?

當要去完成對我重要的事時, 我發現我通常無法照我理想的方式的去做的一樣好.

在你成長的過程中, 你常常讓你的父母生氣嗎?

我覺得在我的生命裡我在往成功的路上已經有進展.

你多久會順服你父母訂下的規則跟規定.

我發現我的生活中有非常少的嗜好或活動會引起我的興趣或者激勵我去盡力做他們.

在你的成長過程中, 你有照你父母會反對的方式去做嗎?

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。