forest

森林

拜託大家幫幫我

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The Advanture

The VAMPIRE is coming, following behind me, as I turn my head back while running in the FORREST to dodge the scary creature, I see the blood is coming out from his mouth. I'm hopeless. I can't think of anything right now, I'm such CHICKENS. As I trun my head back again, I feel the vampire is coming closer nad closer, looks like he is going to kill with a sharp KNIFE. While running, I look ahead, there's no where else to go, to hide. The only thing I see the is river of PURPLE blood, GRIEF is in me. I can't go anything, no one is with me with this journey. The thing happen that make me feel even unsafer is that I see a pair of GLASS SLIPPERS on the grass while hearing a young girl is yelling like she's dying. I stop, I have to, this is the limit. The vampire comes to me, and says, "You should look at you CALENDER, because today is the day of dead." I yell, "No, no, this is not true, no, this is not real!" The next thing I notice is that mom is trying to wake me up,"it's already ten, I told you to go to sleep earlier, didn't you hear me?" I'm so joyful, it's just a dream. But I guess I'm too scare that my pants are all wet. "You better go to the BATHROOM before you mess on your bed!" mom warns me angrily. I go to the kitchen and have my breakfast, PORRIDGE in a bowl. Fortunately, it's not real, and I'm too old to be scare. This really disdurb me often in my daily life.

2007-12-08 15:02:51 補充:

有些單字拼錯,希望不會介意._.

參考資料: me
  • Jen
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

A vampire in a purple suit and glass slippers hiding in a restroom full of calendars.

He is too chickens to bite people, so he decided just to eat porridge instead. He is a grief to his parents, and they decided to find a perfect wood from the forest and use knife to sharp the wood to kill him.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。