david012958 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急需!!請各位英文達人幫我看看語法跟句子順不順(20點)

Personal Narration

The life for being a high school student in Taiwan is totality different in United State. There only had four things in my life when I was a student in Taiwan; test, school, homework, and weekend. In Taiwan, we had test almost every day, sometimes the test even more than classes because some teacher gave us two tests in one class. And the school I’m talking about is not only the normal school I went but also included the cram school. Most students went to cram school on weekend or after school. About the homework, the teachers gave us homework every day even weekend. But weekend was the only time we could have some fun or relaxing ourselves. During the weekend after finished homework or cram school, I usually went out with my friends had some fun; like playing basketball or watching movies. After I came to United State, I found out everything are different.

When the first month I came here, I was thinking when is the test coming? I was nervous and scared to ask because I’m not speaking very well. I was surprise when I asked the teacher about the test and he told me we don’t have test except the final exam. Now I know that class is only for foreign students so it’s very easy and don’t do any test. I still surprise that even I knew it because I used to have test every day in Taiwan and I felt a little bit weird for having no test.

已更新項目:

抱歉!!其實上面只有兩段

因為字數的關係

我把剩下的三段放在另一個問題

所以那不是conclusion

整篇是一個五百多字的essay

不過還是很感謝你

2 個已更新項目:

另一段文題的名字是

急需!!請各位英文達人幫我看看語法跟句子順不順(20點)2

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Personal Narration

Do you know what is the live for the students who living in Taiwan? Being a high school student in Taiwan is totality different in United State. There only things for most of the Taiwan’s student were test, school, homework, and the lovely weekend.

During each of single period, we used have one or more than one test per class. And we have to take more than six classes per day. It took most of our time to practice for the test on the weekend and we even have no time to rest. Also, we have to some after school active, to go to the cram school. Most students went to cram school on weekend or after school. We need to learn the lesson much faster than the teacher who was teaching in our school. Or, we fail in any of classes.

Teachers used gave us lots of homework every day single day and even it is on the weekend. Weekend was the only time we could have some fun or relaxing ourselves. During the weekend, after cram school or finished homework. I usually went out with my friends to have fun. For example, we use playing basketball or going to watch a movie.

After I came to United State, I found out everything are different. The first month I came here, I was thinking when will the tests coming? I was nervous and scared to ask because I’m not speaking very well. I was surprise when I asked the teacher about the test and he told me we don’t have test except the final exam.

* Now I know that class is only for foreign students so it’s very easy and don’t do any test. I still surprise that even I knew it because I used to have test every day in Taiwan and I felt a little bit weird for having no test.*

ELD?(English language development ?)

我也在美國一年了(CA, fremont) irvington high this in my senior year

加油寫得不錯Conclusion 希望你能自己重寫

*不懂用英文理解 總結Conclusion以上的段落不要加新的東西

If you have any other question just ask.

2007-12-11 07:53:42 補充:

ok 知道

參考資料: myself
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。