promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

請幫忙翻譯英文的自我介紹,謝謝!

因為面臨轉換工作,而本身英文寫作及文法不好,希望能有高手能幫幫忙,將以下的內容翻成英文,以備面試需要簡單的自我介紹可用。感恩

目前30歲已婚育有一女,暫居台北,計畫回南部定居,就職於「某公司」,擔任網站管理及秘書一職,目前工作內容除了一般行政、網站管理外也擔任主管的秘書,由於在電腦上的專長,同事們在電腦上有相關問題也都會給予幫忙。在公司3年多的時間,網站維護一直是我的主要工作之一,而網站曾多次獲獎,除了高興努力獲得讚賞外,更感謝主管的大力支持及肯定。而求學期間,學校所學是美術應用商業設計,所以也常常有機會運用到,如網站、海報製作及名片設計等等。

對於工作除了有絕對的敬業精神及負責任的處事態度外,更需要良好的應變能力和專業知識,希望我能將我所學應用於未來工作上,並期望能在工作上有所付出與成長。

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I am 30 years old and have one daughter. I live in Taipei for the moment and am planning to move back south. I work at xxx company as the web manager and secretary. My job duties include general administration, web management and assisting executives. I am always willing to help my collegues with any computer related problems since I am experienced in that area. Web management has always been the primary function of my job since I joined the company more than 3 years ago. And I am proud to say that the website has been complimented many times. I am happy that my hard work is appreciated and I am able to get the full support from my supervisors. In addition, I could apply what I learned from school to my current job.

I understand that in addition to diligence and sense of responsiblity, great communication skills and professional knowledge are necessary to prepare me for better work performance. I hope that I can apply what I have learned to work, contribute to the success of the company, and grow with the company.

參考資料: me
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多自傳(英文自我介紹)翻譯的文章和相關資料,還有許多英文學習相關,對你的翻譯應該滿有幫助!還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

參考資料: 很實用的求職、翻譯部落格
  • CYC
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

目前30歲已婚育有一女,暫居台北,計畫回南部定居,

At present 30 years old married nurture have a female, temporarily occupies Taibei, plans south settles down

就職於「某公司」,擔任網站管理及秘書一職,

Takes office to "some company", holds the post of the website management and a secretary duty,

目前工作內容除了一般行政、網站管理外也擔任主管的秘書,

At present works the content except outside the general administration, the website management also holds the post of the responsible the secretary,

由於在電腦上的專長,同事們在電腦上有相關問題也都會給予幫忙。

Because on the computer specialty, the colleagues has the correlation question on the computer also to be able to give the help.

在公司3年多的時間,網站維護一直是我的主要工作之一,

In the company more than 3 years of time, the website maintenance always is one of my main work,

而網站曾多次獲獎,除了高興努力獲得讚賞外,更感謝主管的大力支持及肯定。

But the website once many times won an award, besides happy diligently obtained the appreciation, thank manager's vigorously support and the affirmation.

而求學期間,學校所學是美術應用商業設計,

But studies the period, the school studies is the fine arts application commercial design,

所以也常常有機會運用到,如網站、海報製作及名片設計等等。

Therefore also frequently has the opportunity to utilize, like website, playbill manufacture and name card design and so on.

對於工作除了有絕對的敬業精神及負責任的處事態度外,

Regarding the work except has the professional spirit and responsible handling matters condition ,

更需要良好的應變能力和專業知識,

Needs the good strain capacity and the specialized knowledge,

希望我能將我所學應用於未來工作上,並期望能在工作上有所付出與成長。

Hoped I will be able to study me the application to work to the future on, and the expectation will be able to have in the work pays with the growth

希望有幫忙到^^

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。