Miya 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫忙翻譯成英文(內容有點多)

再一次請大家幫忙翻譯英文,以下的OO、XX、OX都是人名,這我就不多說了,因為我沒辦法把英文翻的很正式,所以就麻煩各位了,真的非常謝謝!!以下是我想翻的內容。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

謝謝您的回信,當我看到內容時,又是一陣的感動!因為我浪費了太多的時間,不懂得去珍惜、努力。因此我必須花更多的時間去努力,才有辦法達成我的夢想!「如果要比別人強,就必須付出更多的心血。」這是我一直謹記在心的。

鋼琴真的是非常棒的樂器,它擁有著許多的魔力,但我卻花了很長的時間才懂的欣賞它,這也是我所遺憾的。看到您說OO也會打鼓時,真讓我感到驚訝!他是一位優秀的人,不管在演奏樂器上,還是面對「音樂」這件事。而他和XX所寫的XXX這首歌曲,我和我的朋友們都非常的喜愛!

這幾天我看了OO的夢想,讓我感到很欣慰!因為那是如此的和我相像,只是我的夢想又更多了「能夠把和平之聲帶給世上的每一個人」僅此而已。

您無需和我道謝,欣賞好的音樂是我們的榮幸,而OX的音樂確實很棒!這是無庸至疑的。謝謝您替我解釋OOOO這首歌曲,讓我更了解曲中含意。

這次來亞洲,有印象深刻的地方嗎?我想這裡的人們應該都是非常熱情的。可惜我因為有事無法前去欣賞,這是我所難過的地方。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Thanks your write back, as I see content's time, and is blast of de sensation! Because I waste very many time, not understand go value, effort. So I had to spend more time go try hard, just have method reach my dream! "if want than the other strong, then had to pay out more painstaking effort. "this is I all the time what jin ji care.

Piano's real right and wrong always stick musical instrument, it have many fascination, but I but spend very long time just understand appreciate it, this too is I regrettable. See you say OO too can beat drum time, real let I feel astonished! He are a excellent people, don't care at play on musical instrument, or face "music "this' a matter. But he and XX write de XXX this' head songs, I and my friend Men all very like!

These days I look OO de dream, let I feel very gratified! Because that is so and I resemblant, just my dream and much many "be able to peace zhi sound bring life on de everyone "thus.

You doesn't need and I thank, appreciate good music is our pleasure, but OX de music actual very stick! This is need not to doubt de. Thanks you for I explain OOOO this' head songs, let I much know song in implication.

This time come Asia, there is impression's profound place? I want here de people should all right and wrong always passionate. Pity I because be engaged can not front go appreciation, this is I sad place.

參考資料: 我+字典
  • 1 0 年前

Thank you for your letters in reply, when I see the content , it is the emotion of a period of time! Because I waste too many time, is it treasure to know how, hard. So I must spend more time going hard , can just reach my dream ! ' better than others , must pay more energies. ' this is what I have been remembering in the heart sincerely all the time .

The piano is really a very excellent musical instrument, it has a lot of magic power , but what I spend long time understand very appreciate it, this our institute sorry too. See you say OO can at fighting the drum , really let me feel surprised too! He is an outstanding person, no matter in playing the musical instrument, or face this of ' the music '. And he and XXX the song that XX write, I and my friend liking very much!

I saw the dream of OO these days, let me feel very gratified! Because that and alike in I, dream of me not much else just.

You do not need to express one's gratitude with me, appreciate that the good music is our honour , but the music of OX is really very good! This is not mediocre to what has been doubted . Thank you for explaining this song of OOOO for me, let me understand the meaning in the song even more.

Come to Asia this time, are there places with deep impression? I think that people here should be all very hospitable. It's a pity that it is unable to appreciate , this is the place where our institute is sad because I have a thing.

可以嗎??

參考資料: 應該沒錯吧.........
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。