Promoted
水筆仔 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

求一篇英文演講稿(不需用艱深的英文20點

如題

求一篇演講稿

題目有兩種選一種

長度讓我可講3~5分鐘

簡單的字彙就可

1.HOW would you advice someone to give up smoking?

2.Travel

兩者選一

拜託各位英文神手了!~

小弟不勝感激(跪拜)

已更新項目:

天ㄚ....哪怕一小段也好

快快來救命喔~~~~

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Travel

I have always had a craving for more travelling experiences as I earnestly believe by doing so, I could broaden my horizon and get in touch with what's going on in the world. But prior to my trips, a great deal of preparation must be carried out in order that I have a pleasant and safe vacation.

There are certain things that you have to take care of, for instance, obviously you need to know what language they speak and a certain amount of discourses must be learnt for survival. Next, you have to plan out all the places you want to visit, such as the Eifel tower if your destination is Paris or the statue of Liberty if you are heading for New York. Obviously, considering the time allocated for each of the places, you would not possibly be able to visit all the locations you laid out, but that is when prioritizing come to play. Therefore, a sufficient enough of research has to be done to prevent being left in a foreign country having no idea where to visit.

Some of the trivial stuff you might have to take note of is the weather of the place and the currency used for trade. Getting to know about the weather would prevent you from having to buy extra clothings there or something like that. It is always a good idea to tell people where you are travelling so they could readily locate you when you went missing or out of touch.

Finally, have great fun! No matter what situation you might put yourself in, try to think positive and enjoy yourself along the way, for everything in your trip counts as a memorable experience!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。