發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請翻譯六人行中的句子 (盡量口語話)

1.Maybe because you used to be aloof, or that you're really sarcastic, or that, you know, you joke around all the time. Or that you take off your clothes and throw them on the couch.

2.You know, it'll be okay. It'll be okay. Because when they come over, I will be all charming, I will make them fall in love with me, and then we'll tell them.

3. Yeah, see, we-we-we have to stop across the hall, because it's my sister. But, uh, uh you know actually, growing up with a sister was nice because it really helped me understand women. Yeah, you-you should tell your friends that.

4. Ok, I have dandruff. There's no need to laugh and point.

5. Joey! Come on! I don't wanna make any mistakes, alright? This is the only dessert and if I screw it up everybody's gonna be like “Oh, remember that Thanksgiving when Rachel screwed up the trifle?”

6. Okay, remember, we were young. Hey, Spring break, sophomore year, I got high in my bedroom and my parents walked in and smelled it and so I told them that you had gotten stoned and jumped out the window.

7. Wow, Monica, I love that, you really have faith in me. Thank you. Technical question, how do you know when uh, the butter's done?

8. The beef? Yeah, that was weird to me, too. But then, youknow, I thought “well, there's mincemeat pie,” I mean that's an English dessert, these people just put very strange things in their food, you know. Oh! by the way, can I borrow some Rum from your place?

9. Okay, look at him. Look at those strong hands. Oh what I wouldn't give to be that can of (looks closer to see what Jack is drinking) condensed milk.

10. Yeah, but then Jacques Cousteau came and he kicked his ass for betraying me! It was soo cool! Then, he took me diving and he introduced me to his pet sea horse, who, by the way, was totally coming on to me, and please, that is not gonna happen.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1. 也許你以前很孤僻,或你真的很刻薄,或..你知道..你老是愛開玩笑,或你脫掉的衣服都扔在沙發上。

2. 你知道,會沒事的,會沒事的,因為他們來的時候,我會表現的很有魅力,我會他們都愛上我,然後我們再跟他們說。

3. 對阿,你看,我....我們必須停止到對面去,因為那是我妹...可是..ㄜ...ㄜ...你知道其實有姐妹一起長大是很不錯的,因為這樣讓我比較了解女性,對,你...你應該跟你朋友這樣說。

4. 好的,我有頭皮屑,不需要又笑又指指點點的吧。

5. 喬伊! 拜託! 我不能有任何失誤好嗎? 這是這次唯一的甜點,如果我又搞砸了,大家都會說 "喔, 記不記得那年Rachel搞砸的英式蛋糕?"

6. OK, 記不記得我們小時候,高二那年的春假,我在房間正爽的時候,我爸媽走進我房間也聞到味道,我就跟他們說是你弄的,而且你迷幻之後就從窗戶跳出去了。

7. 哇! 摩妮卡, 我喜歡這樣,你真的對我很有信心,謝謝妳。 問你一個技術性的問題,你是怎麼知道..ㄜ..奶油沒了的?

8. 牛肉? 對阿,我也覺得很怪,可是你知道嗎,我在想ㄚ,既然我們有肉餡餅,那是英國的點心,那些人什麼奇怪的東西都往食物裡面丟的,你知道。喔! 對了,我可以跟你借一些蘭姆酒嗎?

9. OK, 看看他,看那強壯的手,喔 我願意付出一切只為了當他手中的那 (仔細看傑克手中的飲料) 煉乳。

10. 對阿,可是後來 傑克斯‧寇斯度 來幫我狠狠的修理了他,因為他出賣了我,那實在是太酷了! 後來他帶我潛水然後介紹他的寵物海馬給我認識,那海馬超哈我的,拜託,我們怎麼可能會有什麼事情發生嘛!

• 小逸
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

可能,因為您曾經是超然物外的或者那您是真正地諷刺的,或者那,您知道,您一直耍笑。 或那您脫下您的衣裳并且投擲他們在長沙發。

您知道,它將是好的。 它將是好的。 由於,當他們過來,我將是所有迷人的,我將使他們愛上我,我們然後將告訴他們。

呀,因為它是我的姐妹,看見,我們我們我們必須橫跨大廳停止。 但, 您實際上知道的,長大與姐妹是好的,因為它真正地幫助我明白婦女。 呀,你你應該告訴您的朋友那

4. Ok, I have dandruff. There's no need to laugh and point.

5. Joey! Come on! I don't wanna make any mistakes, alright? This is the only dessert and if I screw it up everybody's gonna be like “Oh, remember that Thanksgiving when Rachel screwed up the trifle?”

Joey! 振作一點! 我不想要犯任何錯誤,行? 這是唯一的點心和,如果我擰緊它去的大家的是像「Oh,記住那感恩,當Rachel弄糟了瑣事?」

好記住,我們是年輕的。 嘿,春假,二年級學生年,我得到了高在我的臥室,并且我的父母進來了并且嗅到了它和,因此我告訴了他們您得到了扔石頭和跳出窗口。

哇, Monica,我愛那,您真正地有信念在我。 謝謝。 技術問題,怎麼您知道,當他,做的黃油的?。

牛肉? 呀,那是古怪的對我,也是。 另一方面,但, youknow,我認為「很好,那裡是百果餡餅」,我意味是英國點心,這些人被投入的非常奇怪的事在他們的食物,您知道。 噢! 順便說一句,我可以從您的地方借用一些蘭姆酒?

好神色在他。 看那些強的手。 噢什麼我不會給是那罐頭(神色離較近看見什麼傑克喝)濃縮牛奶

參考資料: 網路
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。