Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

Ming 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

商用英文~單價

如上題~

麻煩請將下列句子翻成英文,謝謝!!

P.S 勿用翻譯機直接翻譯

1. 廠商給了我们很大的支持並且也接受這個價格, 另外廠商也希望我們能幫忙他們多爭取ㄧ些訂單

2. 很謝謝你再次的幫忙及寬容, 這些報價我會在1/4前提供給你, 很的很謝謝你

3. HMT表示這些不良品可等到下次CTI有要用海運寄客供料時再ㄧ起寄回就可以, 另外, labels的問題sherry已在今天回覆你了

4. 請問有無更近ㄧ步的消息

5.很抱歉, HMT到目前為止還沒回覆給我, 我將會在禮拜四前提供給你

6.很謝謝你的邀請, 但由於我今天晚上有事情, 所以無法跟你們去吃飯了, 很抱歉

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1. Our vendors have accepted this quo and also given us great support. they would also like us to help them obtain more orders.

2. We are very appreciated for your help and kindness(or consideration). I will provide the quotation before January 4th, thank you.

3. HMT表示這些不良品可等到下次CTI有要用海運寄客供料時再ㄧ起寄回就可以,另外, labels的問題sherry已在今天回覆你了

HMT said those defected goods can be sent back with your other returns via surface.

By the way, Sherry have already replied you today regarding the lables's issue.

4. 請問有無更近ㄧ步的消息

4. Should you have any other update, please advice me at anytime.

5. Please accept my sincere apologise, HMT still has not responsed us yet, I will get back to you before Thursday on this issue.

6. Thank you for your invitation, but I am affraid that I cannot make it tonight because some personal matters. I am very sorry about this.

參考資料: i am new yorker
  • 1 0 年前

1. Supplier accept this price and give us great support, also, they want us could earn more order for them.

2. Very appreciate for your help and mercifully, I will provide the quotation before Jan. 4th.

3. HMT表示這些不良品可等到下次CTI有要用海運寄客供料時再ㄧ起寄回就可以, 另外, labels的問題sherry已在今天回覆你了

3. HMT said those inferior goods can send back once CTI ship customer's material via sea. By the way, regarding the lables's question, Sherry have replied today.

4. 請問有無更近ㄧ步的消息

4. Please advice if any update?

5. Please accept my apologize, HMT still not response till now, I will offer to you before Thursday.

6. Thank you for your invitation, I can't go with you due to I am engaged in something. Very sorry.

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。