abc 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請各位網友大師幫忙修正一下英文文法

Dear elder brother:

I enter the Wenzao nearly to have 3 months time. Had known very many classmates in the school, each classmates will be very interesting, some classmates ages with me the same, some classmates almost be graduating.

Has a classmate calls Ame in the classs, she looks after very much to me, because i work have not attended class, she had again which speaks same day teacher to me saying, schoolwork aspect also very much helped me, you not to see her, will have the opportunity to introduce knew mutually for you.

How doesn't know your situation in the northerm?Because is far away relations, therefore you can not come back frequently, when you come back, daddy and mother the face expression to happiness, because you are the most obedient child, hope you can look after yourself well in the distant place.

1 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

Dear elder brother:

i entered Wenzo nearly three months. I already knew many of my classmates in the school. Each classmates are very intersting. Some are the same as my age but some are older than me nearly reach the graducating age.Ame, who is from my class. She is very nice and she often looks after me. Because i need to work so i sometime could not attend class gradually so Ame would help me to do some review and catch up. Hopefully, one day i will have a chance to bring her over and you may take a look at her. How are you doing in the northern country? I understand that you could not able to come to visit me freqyently due to the long distance in the geographical condition, but i still miss you so much. I can imagine how happy daddy and mammy will be when you come back because you are the most obedient child compared to me. Take care of yourself and best wishes. Keep in touch!

Regards

your brother-(your name)

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。