Kanon 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我把以下的文章翻成英文

當我還是小學生的時後,我們吃午餐必須要自己帶餐盤,每當吃完飯的時後就可以看到陽台幾滿了洗碗的人潮,我們的教室在4樓,所以我們很喜歡邊洗碗邊打泡泡大戰並把泡泡丟下去.

有一次,我們在玩的時候不小心把泡泡砸到一位同學的頭上,那位同學馬上去跟老師告狀,過不久就有一位老師跑來找我們的導師,之後老師就叫我們去跟那位同學道歉.

真的超級無敵尷尬的.........之後我們就再也不敢把泡泡丟來丟去了.

麻凡囉~!

謝謝~!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

When I was a student in the elementary school, we had to bring personal plates of our own for lunch. After having lunch, you would see the crowds waiting for washing plates at the balcony.

My classroom is on the 4th floor, and we love to play with soap bubbles and throw them down to the 1st foor while washing plates.

Someday, we uncarefully threw the bubbles onto a classmate's head when playing. As soon as he had gone to tell the teacher, the teacher came to complain to ours. So our teacher requested us to apologize to the class mate right away.

It was a extremely embarrassed experience. After that, we have never played with the soap bubbles again.

參考資料: me, not translater
  • 大概是這樣↓(我不能保證一定是這樣唷XD)

When I still primary school get of hour after, we eat lunch have to oneself bring dinner plate, whenever have a meal of hour back can see the veranda is several full do dishes of crowd of people, our classrooms are on the 4th floor, so we like to do dishes while fighting very much bubbles war and throw down the bubbles.

Have once, we hit the bubbles to a head of classmate carelessly at the time of playing, that classmate goes to sue in court with teacher right away, leading to have a teacher to run to find our tutors soon, after the teacher call us apologize with that classmate.

The really super invincibility is embarrassed.........After we dared not to throw to bubbles to throw down any further.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。