1.What do men use cuff links for?
2.What are the disadvantages of wearing a pullover?
3.When do people usually wear a windbreaker?
4.Do you like a jacket with or without a hood? Why?
5.What would you do if you were on the bus and you suddenly found
that you had forgotten to pull up the zipper of your pants?
- CHUNG MLv 61 0 年前最佳解答
1. Men use cuff links to bring out the smartness to their shirts and to their looks. They ususally wear cuff links when there is a meeting or a business deal.
2. The disadvantage of wearing a pull over is, it messes up your hair.
3. People wear windbreaker on a windy day or when there is a drizzle.
4. I prefers a jacket with hood because it helps to protect my head/hair from the rain, if I happens to forget my umbrella.
5. I'd be embarrassed and I'd quickly pull up the zipper of my pants and hopefully, nobody has noticed it.