david671204 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文翻what money can't buy(5)

“Discovering that my money was gone, the madame closed the door against me and didn’t permit me to see her again From then on I overheard that she often pretened to be ill whenever her madame ordered her to entertain eminent and prosperous guests.

“I then found myself stranded at an inn, in a state of frustra-tion. I didn’ know what to dogo to Nanking?-no .My father would not receive his prodigal son after he gad squandered all the money intended for his four years tuition and living expenses at

Peking University. Go to Hsueh Mei?-impossoble.

The door was tightly closed by the old witch. I was lost. knowing not which way to go.

Just as I was drinking tea so as to dissipate my sorrow in the long afternoon, I received a

Letter from Hsueh Mei. It read:

“Dear Yao Chu:

The fright and darkness of the stom has passed to leave a veritable calm,

Our time has come at last. Our madame con-sents to let free provided that you pay her

$500.Ouickly, secure that money and get me out of hear.

“Even though her letter brought me the greatest surprise, it was the source of great perplexity. Where could I possibly get that much money? I was distraught and in a frenzy, which caused my mind to work with the speed of lightning. Finally, with a certain amount of borrowing and imposition I located the money necessary to bring her back to me”

2 個解答

評分
  • 小蔡
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

“Discovering that my money was gone, the madame closed the door against me and didn’t permit me to see her again. From then on I overheard that she often pretened to be ill whenever her madame ordered her to entertain eminent and prosperous guests.

發現我的錢已經消失了,那夫人關上了門反對我並且不允許我再去見她,從那時起我偷聽她經常假裝生病,無論什麼時候她的夫人命令她招待聞名和富有的客人。

“I then found myself stranded at an inn, in a state of frustration. I didn’ know what to dogo to Nanking?-no .My father would not receive his prodigal son after he gad squandered all the money intended for his four years tuition and living expenses at

Peking University. Go to Hsueh Mei?-impossoble.

然後發現我自己在一個小酒館陷入困境,處在挫折狀態。我不知道什麼決定去南京? -不。我的父親將不迎接他的浪子在他遊蕩之后,浪費全部準備給他的4 年學費和生活花費的錢在北京大學,

去廈門嗎? -不可能。

The door was tightly closed by the old witch. I was lost. knowing not which way to go.

Just as I was drinking tea so as to dissipate my sorrow in the long afternoon, I received a

Letter from Hsueh Mei. It read:

這門緊緊地被老巫婆關上。我迷路了。不知道從哪條路走。

在漫長的下午正當我喝茶以便使我的悲哀消散時,我收到一封廈門來的信。它寫道︰

“Dear Yao Chu:

The fright and darkness of the stom has passed to leave a veritable calm,

Our time has come at last. Our madame consents to let free provided that you pay her

$500.Ouickly, secure that money and get me out of her.

親愛的姚朱︰

這驚悸(恐怖)和黑暗的風暴已經過去,留下名副其實的平靜,我們的時間終於已經來到。我們夫人同意讓我自由如果你迅速地支付她500美元,安全無疑獲得這些錢並且使我擺脫她。

“Even though her letter brought me the greatest surprise, it was the source of great perplexity. Where could I possibly get that much money? I was distraught and in a frenzy, which caused my mind to work with the speed of lightning. Finally, with a certain amount of borrowing and imposition I located the money necessary to bring her back to me”

即使她的信為我帶來最大的驚奇,這是非常困惑的來源。我能在那裡進可能地得到很多錢?我精神渙散並且在狂亂裡,這引起我的心想要以閃電的速度工作。最後,帶有一個確定量的借款和徵收款,我已找到必要帶她回來的錢,對我而言。

圖片參考:http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/blog/rte/smiley_39.gif

參考資料: TCC
  • 1 0 年前

我的金錢去,女士關閉了門反對我,并且didn ¡ ¦t允許我看她我從那時起再偷聽了她經常pretened不適,每當她的女士預定她招待突出和興旺的客人。

然後找到自己擱淺在一個旅店,在失望狀態。 I didn ¡ ¦ 知道什麼對dogo向石頭城?-沒有。在他遊蕩揮霍了供他的四年學費和生活費用使用打算的所有金錢在之後,我的父親不會接受他的敗家子兒子

北京大學。 去Hsueh Mei ?- impossoble。

門由老巫婆緊緊關閉。 我失去了。 知道不是方式去。

因為我在長的下午喝茶以便消散我的哀痛,我接受了a

從Hsueh Mei的信件。 它讀了:

¡Dear姚・儲:

stom的驚嚇和黑暗通過留下確實的安靜,

我們的時刻來了在為時。 在您支付她條件下,我們的女士同意任意讓

$500.Ouickly,鞏固那金錢并且使我脫離聽見。

,即使她的信件帶來了我最巨大的驚奇,它是偉大的困惑的來源。 我在哪裡可能可能得到那金錢? 我煩亂和在瘋狂,造成我的頭腦與閃電一起使用的速度。終於,以一定數量借用和稅收我找出金錢必要帶來她回到我¡ ¨

參考資料: dr.eye
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。