1.Which do you prefer - watermelon seeds or sunflower seeds? Why?
- I prefer sunflower seeds to watermelon seeds because there is a snack made of sunflower seeds which I like. I like watermelon, but not watermelon seeds as I cannot eat those seeds.
理而英文文法又正確的回答嘍! 這裡，我的回答指的是一種用sunflower seeds 做的瓜子，可當零食吃的。)
2.Which is correct - a glass of iced tea or a cup of iced tea?
- A glass of iced tea is more correct because normally we use a glass for cold drinks like water, iced tea, etc. and we use a cup for hot drinks such as coffee, hot tea or chocolate, etc.
(在英文裡，glass 通常是沒有把手的玻璃杯，就因為沒把手，所以適合裝冷飲，cup 通常是有把手的杯子，可以裝熱飲。)
3.Should our Sanitation Bureau do something about the sanitation of the
- Yes, I think the Sanitation Bureau should reinforce their sanitation rules of those food stands to make sure that the public health is protected. I heard that many people in Taiwan contracted Hepatitis B through food stands. That's scary.
4.What is the shape of onion rings?
- The shape of onion rings is round with a hole inside. They look like donuts except that the hole inside of onion rings is larger than that of donuts.
(註 ：說到形狀 shape 時, 圓形是 round，方形是 square, 等等。circle 通常是用在數學幾何裡面"圓圈"的名詞, 如 full circle，或是說某個團體，如 inner circle, social circle, circle of trust, etc.)
5. What are soft drinks? (應該是 "What are soft drinks?" or "What is a soft drink?" 吧？)
- Soft drinks are non-alcohol beverages which are primarily carbonated drinks such as colas, Sprite, Pepsi, Seven-up, root beer, etc. In some European countries, soft drinks also include some cold beverages like lemonade, iced tea or fruit punch.
(軟性飲料 soft drinks 是不含酒精的飲料，在美國，通常是指碳水化合物飲料 carbonated drinks 如可樂，汽水等，有些國家, soft drinks 也包括一些冷飲，如冰茶，檸檬汁等)